Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Got a new Stripper
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Joe Ricard
OK made ya look.

Parts bonaza you want it I got it. Cheap and crap prices.
Also will have lots of body panels I'll post detail pics later. Nearly complete and functional D-jet.
Joe Ricard
MPS holds vacuum 049 (what ever that means)
wax seal is still intact too

and that would be Barry getting caught with his hand in the cookie jar. I mean part box.
Trekkor
What rims are those?

What are the plans for the tub?

KT
Joe Ricard
QUOTE(trekkor @ Apr 16 2006, 07:44 PM) *

What rims are those?

What are the plans for the tub?

KT

Rims are some version of Diamond racig or sumpin. Rusty and heavy 15 x 7
Gonna cut it up and ship to whom ever needs a piece.
Trekkor
What do you want for the rims and what is the backspacing?

KT
watsonrx13
Nice score Joe, I'll call you Monday morning with my requests..... biggrin.gif

-- Rob
Joe Ricard
3 3/4" backspace. NOPE won't fit your car no way no how. Les you wanna buy the flares too............
Trekkor
I'm out...
J P Stein
Trekkor needs flares & more tiar, yes? biggrin.gif
Joe Ricard
It's just a matter of time.
Until he tires of being the big frog in a little pond them skinny tiars will do just fine.
Trekkor
froggy.gif
lsimburger
Hi,
Needing a good condition passenger long and inner fender area under the battery box.
Thanks,
Larry Simburger
hargray2
Are the flares glass or steel? Damage?
pokey1168
how is the tub? mine is pure crap.
please see earlier post........
cobra94563
I'm interested in steel flares. Let me know condition and price. Thanks.
STL914
Joe,

What are you asking for the four rims? How heavy are they?
brant
is that the black car that had the copper accents and was a rough race car out of colorado?

(then sold on ebay)

just curious

might be interested in the flares also, but last in line
brant
Joe Ricard
Flares are fiberglass. Probably sell for around 100 bucks IF they come off in good condition. I plan on just cutting an inch further into the fender . They look to be pop riveted (little ones) and then sanded and glassed in. No apparent damage with the 3/4" lips still intact.

Inner longs are in good shape but will be last to come apart. However the roll bar is welded to the top of the long so might not be good afterall. Hell hole looks to be schmutzed with bondo.

Rear trunk is VERY nice from the front wall to the rear apron virtually no rust. Front trunk pan is stitch welded flat sheet metal.

Story goes that this car has been sitting out front of this guys shop for nearly 4 + years. and looks it. 3 of the rims can be re-finished the 4th is in bad shape and might not survive the tire dis mount. I guess the wieght at 19 pounds but won't know till I take the tires off which could be used to drive nails. HARD/rotted Yoko ADVAN 032R Hope they come off.
Mike D.
I'd be interested n the passenger side seat mounts if it is a later car. you could just cut them both out in one piece if you want. Let me know, thanks
charlesmac
Strippers need to get a new job when they get that old..... blink.gif

Need the trunk floor, and some front metal, probably the whole piece behind the bumper and passenger side headlight bucket, and front trunk floor.
Let me know when you're going to cut it up, I might be able to bring a sawzall, heck I might even use it too.
street legal go-kart
hijacked.gif
Hey Joe,
Don't forget about my wheel studs for the Fuches.

Thx JT
Joe Ricard
QUOTE(street legal go-kart @ Apr 18 2006, 09:49 AM) *

hijacked.gif
Hey Joe,
Don't forget about my wheel studs for the Fuches.

Thx JT

Hey Go KART You got PM. beer.gif
ThinAir
Do you have a late wiper switch - with the 3rd position for intermediate wipers?
krazykonrad
is the fuel pump in good shape? If so I'mvery interested!
Konrad 72/4
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.