Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: dhunt, rustywa, dino
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rhodyguy
dave, i understand.

eric, what are you waiting for?

dino, trying to nail a date that works with the wife.

code writers, what's going on?

k
smontanaro
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Apr 18 2006, 09:22 AM) *

You're picking up women where your wife works? Sounds kinda risky... smile.gif

Skip Montanaro
dinomium
QUOTE(smontanaro @ Apr 18 2006, 09:44 AM) *

QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Apr 18 2006, 09:22 AM) *

You're picking up women where your wife works? Sounds kinda risky... smile.gif

Skip Montanaro

That was a funny one...
dinomium
Just name the date, Kev, and I will be there with a big ole truck load of parts! Just not this month or May 5th weekend...
wink.gif
DNHunt
Kevin

I sent the message this morning. Dave is worried about liability and a bunch of people wanting to clean their stuff. I have another idea for you. I'll call tonight.

Dave
914werke
Alright what am I missing out on this time?
Oh well let me take the oppertunity to invite some of you Nor westerners
over for Beer and bull. Blair has offerer to come over had assit in the assembly of my 1911 so the more the merrier. drunk.gif
Place Mill Crk WA
Time Saturday
The Grill will be fired!
beerchug.gif
rhodyguy
the pm reply feature does take a bit of time to show the whole screen (on my end). no show for me on sat, memorial sevice in carson for a cousin's husband. taking my mom down. she told me she would prefer not to take the 914. i'll have to settle for her cushy cougar XR-7 turbo coupe. have fun on the engine. who's going to be the "team leader"?

k
DNHunt
Rich

I'll have to see about Sat. The wife may have other plans. The kids are gone this weekend. I love to help. Nothing like a whole bunch of chiefs when it comes to a project.

Dave
dinomium
QUOTE(DNHunt @ Apr 19 2006, 08:22 AM) *

Rich

I'll have to see about Sat. The wife may have other plans. The kids are gone this weekend. I love to help. Nothing like a whole bunch of chiefs when it comes to a project.

Dave

I know I have other plans! The wife has a HARD DEADLINE for the bathroom remodel to end Sunday night or before I leave for work Monday morning...
rhodyguy
you should consider yourself lucky she doesn't take the keys to the green car away until the job is finished alfred.gif (although i'm sure the job would be done in record time if she did). dino...stop whining and complete the bathroom. biggrin.gif

k
914werke
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Apr 20 2006, 07:12 AM) *

you should consider yourself lucky she doesn't take the keys to the green car away until the job is finished alfred.gif (although i'm sure the job would be done in record time if she did). dino...stop whining and complete the bathroom. biggrin.gif

k

No sweat all, make it you can or keep the peace with the family.
Pinned down, were gonna start Sat. afternoon .. say 1:30-2:00
so Blair can sleep in and Ill be at my sons baseball game till then. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.