Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone have a pic of a car w/body color engine grill?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
East coaster
I was curious what it would look like to have the grill work painted body color. My car will be silver and I'm trying to get a mental picture of the grill work painted same as the body rather than the falt black. I've always like the contrast, but looking at the Carrera GT the silver grill work looks good w/silver body.

Anyone???
7TPorsh
i remember seeing a black teener with a aluminum or chromed grill. It was at the so. cal. pelican swap meet a few months ago. That looked hot! Any pics?
DonTraver
I had my grill chromed years ago, still like it. If you go chrome, make sure you get show chrome or triple plate. Fast flash chrome only lasts a few months if your lucky. Get what you pay for.

Here's a pic, not the best, my camera is dying.

Later, Don
Foster
That looks sweet!!

I think I just added some more parts to my powder coating list. idea.gif
Aaron Cox
yup, seing don's black six, curtis's black six, and Joe sharp's chrome grilles have told me - "i need a chrome grille"
J P Stein
eh?
nine14cats
Geez JP.....I wish you told me to wear my sunglasses before viewing your post... laugh.gif

Bill P.
J P Stein
and that's a pre-color sand/buff pic cool_shades.gif
7TPorsh
Yes, yes, i too need the chrome! Will the new shiny powder coat be as nice?
sk8kat1
chrome is GOOD!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.