Cap'n Krusty
QUOTE(Gint @ Apr 18 2006, 06:40 PM) *

Drive your 914 today?

burnout.gif

I drove Mark's! The Cap'n
pete-stevers
nope ......notta.....mine is still on jackstands....give me 30 more days
JoeSharp
I took Dan (proto31) for a ride in Beauty.
:PERMAGRIN: Joe
Ferg
Not today, but i'll be logging alot of seat time tomorrow through Sunday driving.gif

Ferg
drewvw

can't....waiting for fuel pump mounts and such. yawn.gif
GaroldShaffer
YES I did driving.gif clap56.gif thumb3d.gif Finally meet the kid that owns the 75 my wife seen 4 months ago just about 1/2 mile from our house. Gave teh scoop on the club here. David if you read this wavey.gif
TROJANMAN
2 mar O
Bruce Allert
I could'a but the 8x10 dog kennel wouldn't fit!
Besides it R E A L L Y needs motor mounts.

......b
Elliot_Cannon
Just got home from a trip and still getting car together after having it painted. Got most of it done, adjusted valves. Went to start it and my Optima battery was dead. Charged it awhile and it started ok. Intalled new rear view mirror on the new windshield. Hope to drive it tomorrow. Gotta adjust the driving lights and install front bumper. Still trying to find bulbs for tach. lighting.
Cheers, Elliot
effutuo101
Yup. Seattle was missing the rain, so I took advantage of it. Not a long hop. but around the block for some tire wear.
Chris
Toast
QUOTE(TROJANMAN @ Apr 18 2006, 08:05 PM) *

2 mar O

Yep.
That is totaly text messaging lingo.

There sure are alot of "Hello" threads today. Must be 914 spring fever. mueba.gif
JeffBowlsby
Right On Toasty...What Theodore said a hundred years ago.....
Jenny
Drove her yesterday, today, and most likely the rest of the week as well. Life is gud...

Beep, beep!

Jen
blitZ
Nope, waiting on injectors to return from servicing. Just sat in it and made engine noises. dry.gif
dralf
dry.gif I was going to take mine to a body shop tomorrow to get the rear trailing arm mount replaced. I worry that the right rear wheel will fall off. But it looks like it will rain tomorrow and my baby does not do to well with water so I will hold off until the sun shines for 2 or 3 days in a row.
Bartlett 914
I have been driving it all week now. Spring is a little early this year. Still somewhat cool but my heater works and I love it! mueba.gif
MoveQik
Been driving mine all week. Damn I love this time of year. Sun feels warm when you are sitting still then immediately feels perfect when you are driving. Only problem is the receding hairline is causing a bigger sunburn on the forehead. driving.gif
Trevorg7
I've driven mine all week too.

Yesterday was great - top off, sun, nice!

Today should be even better.

T
Brad Roberts
I have been driving a 9146 every day now for 3 months. On occassion I forget what it is like to drive a 914 every day. Typically I'm AutoX'ing one or tracking one and not dealing with the day to day commute. It is fun. The best part is people asking questions about the car every time you stop for gas. It still flips people out when they see you pumping gas into the "trunk"

I still love the 914's.

B
Andyrew
its on jack stands. all the suspension is off.. just finished the long kit.. working on the front sway bar ala nascar...

Andrew
markb
From inside the shop to outside the shop to work on it. Maybe 20 whole feet! smile.gif
Air_Cooled_Nut
With 4th gear gone and 5th going, plus grinding in 1st and 2nd, I ride my motorcycle when it's sunny. The 914 will get even less use once I get my carbs for my Squareback installed.

I gotta put a new firewall shifter bushing in the teener and swap in my rebuilt tranny to make her road worthy. Then save money for a frame straightening...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.