Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: new idea i thought?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
firstknight13
so i was holding out on this idea i had. i will post pics tomorrow. i had my targa top "Rino" lined. inside and out. cost was $ 100.00 was supposed to be done last week. but i'm having parts powder coated too!!! smile.gif can't wait to see it!!! oh i also had the windshield weatherstripped. looks great!!!! wink.gif
Brian Mifsud
QUOTE(firstknight13 @ Apr 18 2006, 07:13 PM) *

so i was holding out on this idea i had. i will post pics tomorrow. i had my targa top "Rino" lined. inside and out. cost was $ 100.00 was supposed to be done last week. but i'm having parts powder coated too!!! smile.gif can't wait to see it!!! oh i also had the windshield weatherstripped. looks great!!!! wink.gif

Wow... is that Mystic as found on the 96 Cobra Mustang? Cool paint..Rhino line is a great idea..
firstknight13
QUOTE(Brian Mifsud @ Apr 18 2006, 06:31 PM) *

Wow... is that Mystic as found on the 96 Cobra Mustang? Cool paint..Rhino line is a great idea..

BASF extreme "copperhead bronze" in the sun it is just amazing!!! biggrin.gif
firstknight13
QUOTE(firstknight13 @ Apr 18 2006, 06:34 PM) *

QUOTE(Brian Mifsud @ Apr 18 2006, 06:31 PM) *

BASF extreme "copperhead bronze" in the sun it is just amazing!!! biggrin.gif

how about the stampped concrete driveway!!! my wife and 16yr old son and i did it smile.gif
firstknight13
lets see
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.