Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Whos who at Hershey
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Dr Evil
Hello to all of you lucky enough to be going to "THE BIGGEST PORSCHE ONLY SWAP MEET IN THE WORLD!!!"

I figured that we could all post a pic of ourselves and our cars so we know who to look for and such. Kind of an ice breaker. So post you pics and don't be shy.

By the way, I will probably be starting my engine for the first time today sad.gif Man, I am freaken nervous.

Here is me, and my car (sort of, it looks different/better now).
Dr Evil
Oh ya, anyone who wants my cell can PM me and I will send it to them.
skline
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Apr 19 2006, 06:13 AM) *

Oh ya, anyone who wants my cell can PM me and I will send it to them.

Hey, I know that picture. In fact, I am the one who took it! Nice car Mike. Good luck on the engine start up, I hope it goes well. I will be finishing up wht welding on mine today and moving on to the rear suspension bearings. The weather out here is supposed to be nice through the weekend so with any luck, I will be out driving mine this weekend. I may have to replace a hose that I see is cracking from sitting in the sun last summer, it has faded parts in the engine compartment from not having a lid on it most of the summer but I have that resolved now. Let us all know how the start up goes.
Jaiden
as soon as I get home I can send out a pic. As long as the rain hold out I'll be there!!!
fitsbain
You should go even if it does rain.
JerryP
Cool car Dr. E

Here's my car. May have black ATS wheels on it for Hershey. Can't decide.

Click to view attachment
djm914-6
Moi

Leo Imperial
I'm the guy sitting on his ass on the left.
Going to drive the bus and tow the 914.
Does anyone have an injector for a 2 liter? mad.gif
turboman808
http://www.myspace.com/turboman808
Leo Imperial
OK, I can't get my computer at work to post pictures, so I will try later.

Good doctor, I love the Hawaiian shirt.

Who is in for the shirt competition on Sat??? thumb3d.gif
ws91420
This is me. I will have my hat and and club credentials on
Dr Evil
Car start up aborted. Expensive part needed. 914 type of shit, ops normal sad.gif

Check my soon to be posted thread...........
root
drunk.gif
me and blackie
hoping to make Hershey!
weather's looking BAD though and blackie hasn't been in the rain since the rebuild...Click to view attachment
cantley914
We`ll be there too...

Steph and Nath

Click to view attachment

East coaster

This is me..........and that's my ride!

Click to view attachment
ChicagoPete
I won't be there personally, but, my car will be. Have a 2month old baby at home and there is NO chance of sneaking away for a few days. Last stop before the car is headed home from a full ground up restoration/conversion.

My car will be with the http://vintageseats.com/ booth/tent.
ptravnic
A lil fuzzy but that's all I have w/me here @ work... weather looks like poo but I'll tough it out regardless...Click to view attachment
jflash914
Click to view attachmentThe three of us will be there. Actually Helio will not be able to attend.

Steve and Jack
JerryP
only pic I've got....

The guy on the left who is roughing me up may not make it. He's got a hot playdate. smoke.gif
Click to view attachment
ft.lbs.
sorry no pics but my father and i will have our red 914 club hats on! clap56.gif
wilchek
my pic, looks like rain but wife and I will be there. Dr. Evil, did you fire it up, or is it going to be a long night tomorrow.

Better side Click to view attachment

Better half Click to view attachment
JPB
That hot and sexy one on the left is my 914, the other one with galsses, thats me! popcorn[1].gif
Spoke
I'll be there but my car won't. Fuch the weather.

It hasn't rained here in 2 weeks, sunny everyday. Its been good 914 weather, bad grass growing weather. And as I found out yesterday, bad well weather. Woke up yesterday to find no water in the house, no water pressure. An outside garden hose had burst sometime during the night and completely drained my well. Turned the hose off and the pressure slowly began to rise. Haven't had any problems with the well until yesterday.

Spoke
zymurgist
Hey Dr. Evil,

Whoa, that is a sweet looking ride! drooley.gif I promise not to smack into it with my Corvette!

This is me, in my element at Camden Yards.
Click to view attachment

I'll be there in Babydoll. Here she is at Gettysburg last Sunday.
Click to view attachment
yarin
i'll be at hershey, not with the car though.

i'm on the right in the pic. from pocono PCA de 2 years ago.
Dr Evil
I will be there still, but I will be in my '75 MBZ because it still works...

I am in search of a fuel pump as the one I have dried up and pissed fuel all over my garage floor.

Instead of rushing to get a used pump or anything else, I decided to accept defeat and take my time.

FYI for locals, there is a car show in Campbelltown (next to Hershey) next weekend and it is $10 for charity.
scottb
hijack....

is there a gathering of any kind tonight or tomorrow evening for food and grog? if so where and when?

cheers,

scott
Dr Evil
Yes
Dr Evil
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Apr 21 2006, 03:33 PM) *

Yes

av-943.gif

Just messing with ya. So far the only name provided where we know some folks will be is the Bears Den. I gave my number to several people and will be glad to direct traffic. I think that hte Bear's Den is for all ages as well because they serve food and I don't recall anyone getting carded unless at the actual bar. We could easily take that place over as well.
Jaiden
I should still be able to get there as long as the wife doesn't mind the weather but as with many the car will not be coming.

It sucks because finally the car is running good......

Damn the Hershey curse!
jfort
I am so pissed. My transmission didn't get back together. Bad whine. Hope to get it fixed next week. Couldn't see driving a non-Porsche there.
Leo Imperial
I can finally leave work. I have been waiting for a rebuilt injector from Python via Pelican that I ordered yesterday. It just got here. Now to go home, put it in and drive. Please work, please work, please work!

Bears Den or bust beer.gif
Dr Evil
Leaving for the Bears Den...Ed is there by now
plas76targa
I'll see you guys Sat morning. #1 son and I are coming up, hopefully an early start and get there 8:30 ish. No pic of me to post. Camera's break.
Qarl
You shoulda bought Seaner's 914club event badges and neck lanyard. That would be an easy way to spot 914club members... that and 914club hats!
Dr Evil
Didn't see anyone at the Bear's Den. Just Ed, Noel and I. Three guys from Mass stopped by.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.