Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: you guys are nuts ...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
SirAndy
so i checked the servers logfiles this morning, just to see if the hackers are still at it, and just the logfile from yesterday is 120 MB in size !!!
ohmy.gif

some of you are spending waaaaaay too much time here, don't you guys have a real life?
screwy.gif Andy
Howard
I can't speak for everyone here, but if these guys had a life they wouldn't hang around with me drunk.gif
Thanks for getting it up, Andy laugh.gif
sjhowitson
A life ...What is that. Go to work....Go to the 914 club web site...Go home..Kiss the wife..Polish the jack stands...Go to bed. Now that is life.
rmital
...the site is very therapeutic...keeps my mind off the pressures of work...or maybe it just keeps me from working....
balljoint
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Apr 19 2006, 02:34 PM) *

so i checked the servers logfiles this morning, just to see if the hackers are still at it, and just the logfile from yesterday is 120 MB in size !!!
ohmy.gif

some of you are spending waaaaaay too much time here, don't you guys have a real life?
screwy.gif Andy

I'm putting in extra hours here trying to figure out the "quote" +/- buttons. smile.gif
rjames
The site allows me to drive vicariously through others.

Dr. Roger
120MB log file? are we talking a plain text file? =-)

just create a W2K task that deletes that puppy every week.

Today I hate my effin' car..... F it.

over and out. beer3.gif
Joe Ricard
But there are so many people here that need help!

Some others that just need to fix thier cars.
SirAndy
QUOTE(Dr. Roger @ Apr 19 2006, 11:54 AM) *

120MB log file? are we talking a plain text file? =-)

yupp, good ole plain text log file. a week won't cut it, we don't have that many GB left on the system drive ... rolleyes.gif

i'm thinking 2 days max ...
type.gif Andy
tdgray
I don't have a problem.... I can stop anytime I want...Really I can. drunk.gif
So.Cal.914

A Wife? blink.gif Yah. That is why Iam on here all the time.. smoke.gif
scotts-toolwench
HeeHeeHee...I am the wife and I'm here all the time.... biggrin.gif av-943.gif w00t.gif
Andyrew
I spent 3 hours telling my girlfriend I have a problem... lol

Its ADD, and it always brings me here.... were I focus... Maybe I need to be an admin or something? Be productive...

lol

Prying my but to go work on the car.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.