Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Lots of Porsches at Willow Springs this weekend
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
john rogers
Porsche Owners Club will be racing at the big track and PCA San Diego is having a time trial at the Streets circuit. This will be my shakedown test of the car mods from this past winter. I have a brand new (internally) distributor in the six but, I mainly want to see if my fiberglass doors stay shut during hard cornering or will I have to use some bingee cords like the 356 Speedster drivers do??!!
Brad Roberts
I plan to run both events. JP class in POC and LP in PCA. PCA is running a special for people wanting to run both events. $25 for timed runs for PCA.

B
Brad Roberts
I ran streets with POC a weekend or so back. Had a lot of fun with their group. IT was my first time to run with them. Great group. They have certaintly changed with this new group of head honcho's

B
campbellcj
Damn - I didn't realize you were gonna be there Brad. I have been absolutely buried with work so I missed the Streets event and am also gonna miss the TT this weekend. Maybe I will come out for a little while on Sunday to spectate and say hi to everyone.
drew365
QUOTE(campbellcj @ Apr 19 2006, 08:15 PM) *

Damn - I didn't realize you were gonna be there Brad. I have been absolutely buried with work so I missed the Streets event and am also gonna miss the TT this weekend. Maybe I will come out for a little while on Sunday to spectate and say hi to everyone.

I think we'll see Chris starting threads soon like " Best way to prepare for long term storage". poke.gif
Actually, I shouldn't talk, my car is being upgraded again. I hope to be at the Tribute weekend in May, and most of the remainder of the events after that. Sombody has to pressure Brad on track.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.