Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Collapse the 'Nailed' thread section?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Air_Cooled_Nut
Just outta curiosity, can the expansive 'Nailed threads' listing be made collapsable? Thus it wouldn't take up so much of the first screen. It'd also allow more threads to be viewed as well.

Just wondering and no biggie. The site looks much better now that it's getting its ol' look-n-feel back. Nice job, guys KMA.gif
SirAndy
well, i never heard THAT request before ...

wink.gif Andy
grantsfo
QUOTE(Air_Cooled_Nut @ Apr 19 2006, 02:46 PM) *

Just outta curiosity, can the expansive 'Nailed threads' listing be made collapsable? Thus it wouldn't take up so much of the first screen. It'd also allow more threads to be viewed as well.

Just wondering and no biggie. The site looks much better now that it's getting its ol' look-n-feel back. Nice job, guys KMA.gif

agree.gif Tired of having to scroll through stuff
SirAndy
you guys know that that was part of the "custom code" that we lost in the upgrade, right?

it'll take a while before that get's integrated again ...

right now, we're still trying to fix all the bugs in the new version, once that runs stable, we'll look into "feature requests" ...
wink.gif Andy
Brad Roberts
Andy,

dont forget we have *real* support for the site. They answered my requests very quickly.

Let me know.

B
Gint
QUOTE(Brad Roberts @ Apr 19 2006, 04:36 PM) *

Andy,

dont forget we have *real* support for the site. They answered my requests very quickly.

Let me know.

B

don't forget Brad that you could have posted that in the admin forum... For starters, I could use the contact info, support agreement number or owner name, etc...
Cap'n Krusty
I, too, would like to see the nailed threads section compressed or moved to its own page. Lotta things there are regional and of little interest to many of us. We need the room for more OT threads! The Cap'n
Brian Mifsud
I agree that in my world of instant gratification, having to hit the page down button is a keystroke I'd rather not do.. but on the other hand, I believe the intention of the "Nailed" area is to display things the admins want everyone to take a glance at.

In other forums I'm active in, the "nailed" area is used for admin stuff (like warnings to behave).. but they are temporary in nature.

Everything else about this site works really nicely however.. thanks Andy
Gint
Quit yer bitchin already. I'm tired of hearing it. We're slowly getting things back to normal after the enforced IPB software upgrade. We'll get to the nailed thread section when we get to it. It's a rather low priority, but no one has forgotten that it needs to be done.

You guys kill me you really do. This thread is getting closed.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.