Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: lug bolts, again....
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jsteele22
I searched back through the archives looking for lug bolts for alloy wheels. The $25-ish chrome ones on EBay sound like they are the wrong shape on the ball surface. A year ago Headrage mentioned these (select 35 mm) :

www.purems.com

Headrage, have you been happy with them ? Anybody else ? They're like 1/4 the price of the known good bolts, but don't have the fancy polish and chrome . Sounds like what I'm looking for, but I don't wanna lose a wheel....
STL914
QUOTE(jsteele22 @ Apr 19 2006, 02:53 PM) *

I searched back through the archives looking for lug bolts for alloy wheels. The $25-ish chrome ones on EBay sound like they are the wrong shape on the ball surface. A year ago Headrage mentioned these (select 35 mm) :

www.purems.com

Headrage, have you been happy with them ? Anybody else ? They're like 1/4 the price of the known good bolts, but don't have the fancy polish and chrome . Sounds like what I'm looking for, but I don't wanna lose a wheel....

Did anyone ever contact you with comments on these lug bolts, either pro or con?
Dave-O
I have a set of these in 55mm that I use for my AX rims with a 1" spacer in the front. They seem to work well to me, good engagement on the seat and they have never backed off or had anything happed during AX conditions.

Just be aware that they use a 17mm socket instead of the stock 19mm.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.