Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WOT Termites
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
TINCAN914
The house is being tented and bombed tomorrow. We can return Saturday afternoon. I have some concerns about the gas and any left over residue. Anyone know about this first hand? They told us noneed to washthe dishes, clothes bedding etc. I planned on doing this anyway, at least cleaning the dishes, etc, but was not sure about the clothes and bedding. Any feedback????
I guess to be on the safe side, we will be washing it all...
jimtab
QUOTE(bmunday @ Apr 19 2006, 04:55 PM) *

The house is being tented and bombed tomorrow. We can return Saturday afternoon. I have some concerns about the gas and any left over residue. Anyone know about this first hand? They told us noneed to washthe dishes, clothes bedding etc. I planned on doing this anyway, at least cleaning the dishes, etc, but was not sure about the clothes and bedding. Any feedback????
I guess to be on the safe side, we will be washing it all...

Before you panic, check to see what they are using....then ask them for an MSDS sheet on the stuff...they have to provide it to you. It should give you accurate information. Good luck.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.