Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Confused
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
redshift
piratenanner.gif
Part Pricer

You don't have a choice for 50340.

SLITS
OMG, it's the resurection of the dreaded "Identity Crisis".....a disease known to afflict NARP owners.

It starts at the hood with a badge, then progresses to the rear reflector, further to the rocker panels and finally to the windshield.

It is highly contagious and results in heated conversations. The only cure is to buy a Honda.
Howard
It depends whether it's summer or Wednesday. blink.gif
redshift
VOTE OR SHUT UP!

biggrin.gif

Oh, btw, all you experts... IT"S A CREST!

M
SLITS
QUOTE(redshift @ Apr 20 2006, 06:41 AM) *

VOTE OR SHUT UP!

biggrin.gif

Oh, btw, all you experts... IT"S A CREST!

M

I thought that was toothpaste......can you brush your teeth with it?

I voted.....Howie's not allowed.....he's an assdragger owner and has abandoned his NARP...now sucks on Starbucks, eats old cheese and drinks crappy wine (also whines a lot too).
GWN7
Crest....and when someone says "they never came from the factory with them" I look at this pic of the one the Dr. got....his had one....
redshift
Actually buddy, I think that's a paint chip, from JPs sticky tires tossing up rocks...

from when JP entered his first senior's classic race..

-whistles-

M
bernbomb914
although I dont no what I am voting for I made it 50/50
Toast
laugh.gif
Eric_Shea
I voted because voting is a right and a privilege that, as a citizen of this country, I enjoy. So when Dave came over with the beer last night I said ALRIGHT! And Mike and I decided we should look into a stock (less expensive) version and possibly a higher end set-up. But, I'm surprised Lisa didn't buy the car. I'm still left wondering why "Z" is posting WANTED: MALE WITH A 5" ASS BURNER in his sig.

There you have it. wink.gif
Toast
I want a crest. Might as well drill holes in my hood since it is bent anyways. dry.gif
tod914
Neither... start a new thread on it then offer 3 choices wink.gif
rick 918-S
ohmy.gif rocking nana.gif av-943.gif bye1.gif
Lou W
I voted in favor of the resolution before I voted against the .... oh wait wrong thread. happy11.gif
Bruce Allert
beer3.gif beer.gif beerchug.gif drunk.gif blink.gif -spits while trying to whistle-

fuck it popcorn[1].gif

..b
Gint
Off your meds again Miles? laugh.gif

At least make your poll url's links. I got it for ya. smile.gif
URY914
If anyone HAS to have one, I got one to sell you. biggrin.gif
Aaron Cox
miles! you are alive... kicking and screaming and ****** hilarious...

call me. LOL
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.