Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Leaving for OZ in a few minutes.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
mcbain77
I am leaving to go on a business trip to Australia in a few minutes. Maybe there are some Aussie teener owners on the board. I'll be in Perth for 3 weeks so drop me a line if you want to get together for a Dockers game or something.
Elliot_Cannon
QUOTE(mcbain77 @ Apr 20 2006, 12:25 PM) *

I am leaving to go on a business trip to Australia in a few minutes. Maybe there are some Aussie teener owners on the board. I'll be in Perth for 3 weeks so drop me a line if you want to get together for a Dockers game or something.

You'll like Perth. I have a friend that has a house on the beach there. Nice place.
Elliot
mcbain77
QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ Apr 20 2006, 11:32 AM) *

QUOTE(mcbain77 @ Apr 20 2006, 12:25 PM) *

You'll like Perth. I have a friend that has a house on the beach there. Nice place.
Elliot

I was there last summer (winter for those guys). I loved that city. It is so clean and shiny compared to Houston. I am looking forward to the trip.
magaoidh
The gunyahs are real nice!
Geoff
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.