Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OK, who's the wiseass voting in all these old polls?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Part Pricer

The new board raises a poll topic to the top of new threads when someone simply votes in a poll.

Apparently, someone has figured that out and graced us with threads that last had responses in 2003. Fess up, who is it?
bondo
I'm sure the admins can figure it out anyways, so I might as well fess up now.. 'twas me. I guess I'm just a troublemeaker. biggrin.gif
Part Pricer
I actually thought it was pretty funny smile.gif
SLITS
This isn't 2003? What year is it?
lapuwali
QUOTE(SLITS @ Apr 20 2006, 02:51 PM) *

This isn't 2003? What year is it?

3002. You've been asleep a long time...
tdsmoonchild
I was thinking to myself, "Damn, what's up with all these polls? Was I supposed to vote today?" confused24.gif
914forme
Nope May 2nd here in Dayton, Ohio - it was me but you can't prove anything. Maybe its our friend from Italy.
bondo
Haha, now someone else is doing it.. The brilliant bit is that people keep voting on them, so they'll be bumped for days! smile.gif
Qarl
I'm thinking we should have a forum just for polls.

Should we take a vote?

piratenanner.gif
gary gartner
It's almost 4:20 on 4/20, grab a doobie or your favorite pipe and maybe it'll feel like 2003 smoke.gif
Howard
QUOTE(gary gartner @ Apr 20 2006, 04:09 PM) *

It's almost 4:20 on 4/20, grab a doobie or your favorite pipe and maybe it'll feel like 2003 smoke.gif

av-943.gif
watsonrx13
Yep, I voted on some of the polls I missed years ago.... This is year????????

smoke.gif

-- Rob
Rockaria
QUOTE(Qarl @ Apr 20 2006, 05:00 PM) *

I'm thinking we should have a forum just for polls.

Should we take a vote?

piratenanner.gif

I double dog dare anyone to create a Poll, to ask if we should have a poll about a poll section... drunk.gif
tat2dphreak
man, someone likes to bump polls... or bump poles
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.