Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 club plug in hemmings sports and exotic car
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
i love porsche
reading through my issue of hemmings that i got today i saw a letter from a reader mentioning the 914world.com
i quote
"Being an owner of three 914s (two 914-6s) it was a pleasant surprise to see a Nepal Orange 914 blazing across the cover of the may issue. the 914 series is on the comeback trail around the globe!
I just want to throw in a plug for the 914 Club, which is a 3.5 year old international internet club with over 5000 members. in fact its not really a club at all, there are no dues and no bylaws, just a bunch of die hard supporters within the 914 community networking and assisting eacho ther to keep their cars running. Anybody can log on and join. You can find us on the internet at http://www.914world.com. just sign on and youre in, thanks for a great magazine!
Don Plant
Darmouth, Mass."

it was a nice suprise to see this,

i like this magazine more and more every issue, theres also an article on a private porsche collector who says he owns a burbar yellow 75 2.0 with 7k miles...nice!

just thought id share
-Aaron
seanery
thumb3d.gif Thanks Don!!
Aaron Cox
Thanks don!
ThinAir
Looks like I've got to go get that issue! I've read the two previous issues and it's a pretty good mag. I may just have to subscribe.
Toast
aktion035.gif
sixerdon
I've been in touch with one of the associate editors of the mag so I told him about this site and he agreed to get my letter posted. Glad I could be of help.
Don
SirAndy
QUOTE(sixerdon @ Apr 23 2006, 10:04 AM) *

I've been in touch with one of the associate editors of the mag so I told him about this site and he agreed to get my letter posted. Glad I could be of help.
Don

thank you sir!

smilie_pokal.gif Andy
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.