Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: This dredging up old topics and polls is bullshit
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Gint
...for the sake of what, comedy relief?
TimT
I was wondering about this.. I looked at the date stamps on some of the threads and thought WTF
Allan
I'm guilty on the wheel and lug mods but my interest is genuine.

How long should I go away for? sad.gif
Gint
QUOTE(Headrage @ Apr 20 2006, 08:10 PM) *

I'm guilty on the wheel and lug mods but my interest is genuine.

How long should I go away for? sad.gif

Vote while you can...
Gint
The antique polls have been closed.

If anyone has a legitimate reason for one of them to be re-opened, email an admin and ask us about it.
Dr. Roger
a little cranky aren't we? happy11.gif poke.gif
drewvw

"She's a witch! Burn her!!"

Gint
QUOTE(Dr. Roger @ Apr 20 2006, 08:27 PM) *

Not especially...

Work 10 hours, come home and try to fix 914club stuff AND have to wade through old topics and polls to read current stuff. There are only so many hours in a day.

1 out of the 3 had to go...
Howard
Allan, since you've been banned again, Flying J for breakfast tomorrow?
redshift
BAMFH is Ginty..

Can we have the drowning teenager thread back, I said something disturbingly funny.

Go ahead, erase the genius!

M
Allan
QUOTE(Howard @ Apr 20 2006, 07:36 PM) *

Gotta go to Temecula and pick up my car. Saturday I have to replace one of the front calipers and bleed the brakes. Sunday we are having another open house.

Are you going to the bbq/swap on the 30th? Wanna meet up at the I-5/210 interchange?
Qarl
QUOTE(Headrage @ Apr 20 2006, 10:46 PM) *

QUOTE(Howard @ Apr 20 2006, 07:36 PM) *

Gotta go to Temecula and pick up my car. Saturday I have to replace one of the front calipers and bleed the brakes. Sunday we are having another open house.

Are you going to the bbq/swap on the 30th? Wanna meet up at the I-5/210 interchange?

Sorry... I've had a lot of pent up frustration against Miles since I was away so long. Last night I had a dream about Miles wearing leotards and dancing to the Beastie Boys. mueba.gif

Actually, I was just being a copycat turd. biggrin.gif, but I "did" actually post 914 content, in my poll.

But... thanks to Andy and the admins for getting this place running again. aktion035.gif

I've been running a business web forum (with only 600 members) and it's been quite the pain. huh.gif

Regards,

Qarl
Elliot_Cannon
Maybe someone thought the newbies would be interested? Might be old info to you but if it has a few people interested is it not worth the trouble? I engoy reading some of the old stuff cause my memory ain't what it used to be.
Cheers, Elliot
SirAndy
QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ Apr 20 2006, 09:45 PM) *

Maybe someone thought the newbies would be interested? Might be old info to you but if it has a few people interested is it not worth the trouble?

except, the newbies don't realize that the poll about the color of club hats is from 2003 and they get all excited about club hats and then they get all pissed when they finally find out ...

something i can live without ...
dry.gif Andy
Cap'n Krusty
QUOTE(Gint @ Apr 20 2006, 07:35 PM) *

QUOTE(Dr. Roger @ Apr 20 2006, 08:27 PM) *

Not especially...

Work 10 hours, come home and try to fix 914club stuff AND have to wade through old topics and polls to read current stuff. There are only so many hours in a day.

1 out of the 3 had to go...

One of the 3 hours? The Cap'n
rhodyguy
no rest for the weary gint. sorry, you're just going to have to suck it up and stay on task.

k
Andyrew
"throw her in the river with a big rock to her leg.. If she floats, she' a witch!"
sadly.. she wasnt a witch..
redshift
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Apr 21 2006, 01:18 AM) *

except, the newbies don't realize that the poll about the color of club hats is from 2003 and they get all excited about club hats and then they get all pissed when they finally find out ...

something i can live without ...
dry.gif Andy

Not if I need a goooooood laugh!

HAH!

smile.gif

Thanks for all you guys do here, it's nice to see the place isn't burned down.

-can I have my drowned teenager poll back now?-

M
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.