Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Gratuitous Pic of Clean 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Gradskater
I gave my car a much needed bath today, did the whole meguiers three step deal by hand, and it looks much much much better.

Thought ya'll would like a picture of the best looking car ever designed (IMHO). Honestly, the 914 never ceases to impress me with how well its designed, aesthetically and functionally.

and if PatW sees this, did you do the repaint or the owner before you?

messix
purty
Loser_Cruiser
Maybe I just havent looked hard enough but where about do people get those lil yellow stickers with the 914club logo on them.
bjorn jacobson
Wow. Looks great. I love the color. Thanks for the pics.
Gradskater
I like the color, too, but I thought it was signal orange when I got it. Turns out it used to be signal orange, but was repainted a more yellow color.
Elliot_Cannon
You missed a spot. biggrin.gif
Gradskater
I missed more than one! Sun was setting so I had to work fast. I need a Porter Cable. I dont know where the sticker came from, the PO put it on.
echocanyons
Rhodyguy had a bunch of those stickers made a while back, he may still have a few.

Your car sure is purty, I think the orange is a very close match to signal.
Gradskater
It does look a lot darker in the pictures than it looks in the sunlight. The door jambs are several shaded darker than the rest of the body. Maybe its just a little faded? Possibly, but I know it was repainted, and the color isnt spot on. I do like it, though; its unique.
watsonrx13
Very, very nice.... beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.