Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hershey Swap meet? What happens if it's pouring
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
East coaster
Does it move to Sunday or does it just suck? Is it worth going if it's a down pour all day?? Trying to decide if it's worth losing several hours of project time to check out. confused24.gif
Part Pricer

If it's raining, you stand around in the rain.
Evill Ed
QUOTE(East coaster @ Apr 21 2006, 03:58 AM) *

Does it move to Sunday or does it just suck? Is it worth going if it's a down pour all day?? Trying to decide if it's worth losing several hours of project time to check out. confused24.gif

It goes on rain or shine, period!

It wouldn't be Hershey if it didn't get cold and rainy laugh.gif

Personally, I have decided that thge day would be better spent in my shop working on my car.

Ed
ejm
Shouldn't this be a poll? biggrin.gif

I've been there in the rain... you get wet, the crowd is smaller and the deals are better...
yarin
QUOTE(ejm @ Apr 21 2006, 08:03 AM) *

I've been there in the rain... you get wet, the crowd is smaller and the deals are better...

Exactly...

I'll be there in my foul weather gear hunting for the better deals. I decided to bring a few things to sell:

Kirkey Full race seat with rails - $120
Weber 40IDF-70s with air filters, throttle linkage, lower runners - $350

PM for my phone #
hars914
I will be there no matter what. Need plenty of parts for my new track car.
It would not be Hershey with out rain.
djm914-6
I'm heading out now. I have my EZ Up with sides so I'm ready for the rain. Stop by say Hi. Bring a coffee and hang out under the canopy if you wish.

Just Duckie!
zymurgist
Harrisburg is right down the road from Hershey. You can stay nice and dry in the
Appalachian Brewing Company on Cameron Street in downtown Harrisburg.

Just sayin'. beer3.gif
ptravnic
My thoughts: If it rains, bring a rain jacket...

prop.gif
yarin
just picked up a waterproof jacket from walmart and new wiper blades.. bring it on!

anyone know of any go karting places in PA, preferably close to I78 on my way home...
nomore9one4
QUOTE(yarin @ Apr 21 2006, 04:43 AM) *

QUOTE(ejm @ Apr 21 2006, 08:03 AM) *

Exactly...

I'll be there in my foul weather gear hunting for the better deals. I decided to bring a few things to sell:

Kirkey Full race seat with rails - $120
Weber 40IDF-70s with air filters, throttle linkage, lower runners - $350

PM for my phone #

If it rains does it mean your parts will be cheaper? biggrin.gif
crash914
Yarin, I might be interested in your seat....see me there...herb
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.