Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wanna help cut up a car in Costa Mesa?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Twystd1
Just thought I would let you folks know that I will be cutting up a Rust Bucket tomorrow at Scott's.

I am keeping most of the stuff for my project.

And I am selling some of it at Ron's swapmeet next week.

EXCEPT... Tha sheet metal carcass.

You guys can have whatever you want. You cut it... You keep it. The only part that has been spoken for is the trunk sheet metal.

Doors, lids, interior, headlights, engine,trans and Targa top are mine.

Engine and tranny for sale..1.7 W/carbs. You can drive it if ya get there early enough!!!

The front trunk area is perfect. The are 3 good quarter pannels. Back glass is yours. Wheels and rear suspension is mine. Front suspension is yours.

Pink is mine...!!!!!!!

If any of this serves you guys...Come and get it..

And I could use the help to be honest.

From 9:30 AM till done...

Clayton
Fone 949..... 232..... 3873 (I'm up till midnight at least.......)

or call Scott for directions
Aaron Cox
i be try 2 get thar az fazst az i kan!
Verruckt
Could someone cut me a part? I'm more than happy to pay for the costs. I need the lower right front fender section, just behind the tire. About 10" up from the bottom would be fine. Let me know if this is possible. If you all don't want to mess with shipping, i'll understand. But thought I would ask anyway.
KaptKaos
Gah!! Too late notice for me.

I have to watch my youngest today while the misses takes the older ones to a party in the valley.

Any chance of doing this tomorrow?
Ctrout
Any chance that I could get enough good metal from this area to do a weld-in repair? Driver and passenger side but especially the passenger side.
IPB Image
Brando
Sweet, sheet metal for the 944!

lol2.gif
John
If someone could send it to me, I would like the passenger side front torsion bar mount (with all three bolt holes and front trunk reinforcement plate in tact).

Sorry, I don't have a pic yet.
Gint
I just want pictures!

thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
Qarl
I desperateely need a sheet metal part. Will pay for part and shipping...

I need the center of the rear firewall. At least two the entire center hump to the flat side behind the seats. Just the upper 3/4 of this section.

Please help!
Twystd1
Holy Crap fellas....

Been busy with the car... The entire car is still at Scotts. I already have my parts off of it. cept engine and trans.

The body sans hoods and doors is still complete...

ANYONE is welcome to come over and take/cut out ANY of these parts for any one here on the board.

I have NO time to do it. I have way too much going on tomorrow.

Just bring a sawzall and a cord.. HAVE AT IT...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For all you guys that posted. Ask for help on the board to cut your stuff out for ya.....

CRAP..!!! I wish I would of seen this 10 hours a go..

Thats why I posted my phone number....

Regards,
Clayton
Aaron Cox
hey man - i cant make it down thar to cut out the trizunk.

my grams be in the hospital, so i be gone all day.

Ill get the next trunk floor smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.