Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 Utah
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Jbagel2
just wondering if there is a 914 group in utah that ever gets together, lookin to meet some fellow adicts... haha poke.gif
Qarl
QUOTE(Jbagel2 @ Apr 23 2006, 03:41 PM) *

just wondering if there is a 914 group in utah that ever gets together, lookin to meet some fellow adicts... haha poke.gif

Ther 914 never became popular in the state of Utah. Since the 914 is only a two-seater, it does not have room for all of one's wives.

Just kidding. confused24.gif
TROJANMAN
there are a few 914's in Utah. We even have an annual event in Utah in September. It;s called the Red Rocks Classic and we will be in Moab again this year. I hope you can make it.

Eric Shea and Startplayer both live in the SLC area.
Ctrout
What type of event is it? I have been in 914 solitary since I got my car. I am the ONLY 914 owner in Idaho but I am reasonably close to the SLC area. I think it's about 4.5 hours away. I read about you West coast guys always giving each other cars and parts all the time and it bums me out that there's no one close enough to where I live to even go have beers with.
brant
so your in Orem,

thats really cool.
I have friends there and visit a couple of times a year.
In fact I'm coming in a month or so....

Ctrout,
RRC is a 3 day gathering, with drives a car show and lots of tall story telling. Its doable for you. In fact you should probably go down to SLC and then caravan with the SLC fellas!

brant
Jbagel2
i will for sure be at RRC, i have seen a few 914 driving around the area, but never when i'm in mine... headbang.gif .... i just found out i'm leaving for minnisota saturday and wont be back untill mid August, but when i get back I want to start something a little more local if i can ever find the local owners..
BMartin914
QUOTE(Jbagel2 @ Apr 26 2006, 07:17 AM) *

i will for sure be at RRC,

We will look forward to having you! smilie_pokal.gif
Eric_Shea
Utah... I've heard of the place. w00t.gif

Come on up. Can you weld? smile.gif
GWN7
QUOTE(Jbagel2 @ Apr 26 2006, 07:17 AM) *

i will for sure be at RRC, i have seen a few 914 driving around the area, but never when i'm in mine... headbang.gif .... i just found out i'm leaving for minnisota saturday and wont be back untill mid August, but when i get back I want to start something a little more local if i can ever find the local owners..

Take the 914 with you to Minn, quite a few 914's in and around there. beerchug.gif
Jbagel2
yeah i can weld, up in sandy huh?? i would say lets get together this weekend but i'm leaving, i am going to try to take the 914 to mn. keeping the fingers crossed that it makes it. i get back in aug. i will repost then and we will have to get together,( (801) 358-5125 Jacob)

off topic a little, if you guys can help i just started a new topic about emissions, had a few questions if anyone knows anything?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.