Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Product that works
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Howard
I'll bet everyone knows this except me, but in case you don't. These are at Costco $10 for 20 of the little darlins. Picks up dirt and dust like a magnet with no streaking. Great for cars, glass, computer screens, TV's etc. Washable and fast (yellow).

914-8
Absolutely!

I resisted microfiber for a long time (not sure why, I guess just to be curmudgeonly), but they are a MUST. Get a black car and you soon find out why. They are incapable of scratching, if they are kept clean. Even 100% cotton Fieldcrest towels WILL put little swirls on black. Microfiber will not.

They are incredibly absorbent, too. I dry my entire car with 2 of them.

Don't wash them with any other items, though. Wash them only alone. Fibers and other junk from other items will stick to the microfiber towels like iron to a magnet in the wash and dry.

Store them alone in a clean, sealed bag or something. If you drop one on the floor, or drop something dirty on them, the grit will stick to them like glue and scratch your paint.

Microfibers are a MUST for the compulsively clean and swirl free!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.