Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Bloody Well Right!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
drew365
Well, you fine gentlemen will have to do without my expert tech guidance for the next couple of weeks. We're leaving Wed. for London and Dublin. We're going to a wedding in London. The friends we'll be staying with have a house built in 1670's, should be interesting. His brother is Paul Carrack, singer for Mike and the Mechanics, Ace and several other bands, so all in all it should be an interesting trip. We're going to do a side trip to Dublin. I wanted to go to Barcelona but I was out voted. I think what I'm looking forward to most is turning off my cell phone and leaving it home, I'm ripe for drafting by the Luddites.
So each day I'll hoist a warm one for the non club and if I see any 914's I'll take a blurry pic. beer3.gif
Joe Bob
See ya....have a pint for us.....

Say hi to my Uncle Paddy O'Furniture if ya see him...He'll be "out all night"......
Dead Air
Cool!
Squeeze, and Mike and the Mechanics are some of my fav bands.
Hope the weather hols out for you!
Howard
Mind the gap! The Brits don't really like warm beer, they just have Lucas refrigerators biggrin.gif
redshift
When approaching a median.. STAY TO THE LEFT!

M
campbellcj
Sounds like fun (kinda). I actually coulda/shoulda/woulda been heading over there next week as well, for my bro-in-law's 40th bday party (a big-bash from what I've been told), but I passed. Did the London thing before but I really want to see Ireland and Scotland.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.