Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: L-Jet Vac Hoses from Dist to TB
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jim_hoyland
I've got all the idle issues resolved with the L-jet--thanks BD and others. If you look at the attached PP diagram , the inner side of dist vac can connects to the forward TB nipple; and, the outer dist can nipple connects ti the rear of the TB and T's back to the plenum.

How right is this ? Currently, my inner distrib is connected to rear of the TB; and the outer distrib is connected to the front side of the TB. Neither are connected to the any vac lines going to the plenum.

Does it make a difference ?
srb7f
My 74' 1.8 had things the way the PP diagram was...with the exception of the EGR valve which mine didn't have for whatever reason. The four metal pipes that those two hoses fit on to should be two different sizes. The pipe on the throttle body which faces the front of the car is slightly larger and equal to the size of the tube on the distributor vacuum which points directly towards the distributor, and they should be connected with a slightly larger hose. Since mine didn't have the EGR valve, neither of those hoses had any T fittings in them. Steve

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.