Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Calling PNW teeners
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
sportlicherFahrer
Sorry for the somewhat short notice, but I would like to get a bunch of 914's together for this event. Please check out the site for all the details. I went on it last year and was amazed at the 5 MILE LONG string of VW's going up to the pass. One of the funnest ways to contribute to a good cause as well. Maybe we can all meet up somewhere and arrive as a group???? I know there is a Burger King right around the corner from the start location.

http://www.cruiseforthecure.net/
drgchapman
Have you got that car running again? Last zI heard the tranny was out.....
sportlicherFahrer
Got her running REAL good. Popped in the trans from my other car and still havent broken the other open. Had a broken temp sensor wire that I had to fix, but other than that the car is a blast. Have my own Triad on it now, 140 springs, K&N filter, and an uncracked dash!
drgchapman
Outstanding. Car was a blast for me as well. Glad it has worked out so well.
sportlicherFahrer
icon_bump.gif Did anyone want to go on this? confused24.gif
reverie

That's on Sunday, May 7th. Korijo will probably attend this. I want to attend, also.

Thanks, Jim. smile.gif

Rog
effutuo101
I will be in Florida most likely. Sorry.
Chris
Bleyseng
Not a chance for me but have fun
rhodyguy
other plans.

k
sportlicherFahrer
icon_bump.gif

Will I be all alone on one of the longest cruises of this year?

I know you guys are lurking out there... ph34r.gif
Air_Cooled_Nut
QUOTE(sportlicherFahrer @ May 1 2006, 05:00 PM) *

icon_bump.gif

Will I be all alone on one of the longest cruises of this year?

I know you guys are lurking out there... ph34r.gif

I went last year with The DDB and I hope to again if I can get my carb parts together and onto the engine.

Last year pictures:
http://www.icbm.org/cmgallery/thumbnails.php?album=28
sportlicherFahrer
What kind of carbs? I have a nice set of Weber 40 IDF that I could possibly sell....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.