Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: G&R Swap Meet Attendees
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Allan
That I could bring my car and leave it there and then have someone deliver it to Victory Motorsports in Temecula early next week?

I just got it back for the second time and it STILL leaks oil. headbang.gif
Brando
QUOTE(Headrage @ Apr 24 2006, 02:11 PM) *
That I could bring my car and leave it there and then have someone deliver it to Victory Motorsports in Temecula early next week?

Alan,

The following Monday I have off. I can deliver your car down there if you like. Only thing is, I gotta find a ride back... I can figure something out, call me

951-543-8194

~B
Aaron Cox
towing or driving?

AA
Allan
Gimme an hour or so and I'll buzz ya.
Allan
QUOTE(Aaron Cox @ Apr 24 2006, 02:23 PM) *

towing or driving?

AA

Why driving of course. So here's yer chance. biggrin.gif

I'll trailer it to the swap but I have to bring the trailer back with me.
SLITS
All vehicles, not under their own power, entering the G&R Swap Meet property become property of the G&R All 914 Rusty Parts Swap Meet and Animal Flesh Roasting Festival. It is expected that upon arrival, "Pink Slips" (not Aaron's or Matt's underclothing) shall be fully endorsed.

It is the sole discretion of the Management of the G&R A914RPSM/AFRF, LLC, BBC, DDR, UNIC., as to the vehicle's suitability for SAWZALL Festivities. Those with uncureable oil leaks owned by wanabe Turks are primary on the list as the G&R A914RPSM/AFRF Management is "Environmentally Friendly" and in cahoots with the SCAQMB, AQMD, CRDEH, BAR, and PAP, Inc.

Those vehicles making it onto the property but unable to be fired to leave come under the same Authority & Rules.
Lou W
QUOTE(Brando @ Apr 24 2006, 02:16 PM) *

QUOTE(Headrage @ Apr 24 2006, 02:11 PM) *

Alan,

The following Monday I have off. I can deliver your car down there if you like. Only thing is, I gotta find a ride back... I can figure something out, call me

951-543-8194

~B

What time Monday would you need a ride back? driving.gif
Brando
Not sure, probably whenever I've handed the keys over to the shop smile.gif

If you can gimme a ride back I'll buy ya a double-double from In N Out.
bernbomb914
I should be there with my son we could drive it back then deliver it to victory if you have not made any arrangments.

Bernie

contact me if you want our help
Allan
Anybody gonna be willing to teach/help me swap out my master cylinder?
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(Headrage @ Apr 25 2006, 08:13 AM) *

possibly.
Brando
QUOTE(Aaron Cox @ Apr 25 2006, 09:13 AM) *
QUOTE(Headrage @ Apr 25 2006, 08:13 AM) *
possibly.

Sure, I should be there to help as well.
Allan
Cool, I'm picking one up tomorrow............. drunk.gif
Howard
I'd like to help, really, but am concerned your 914 karma might rub off happy11.gif
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(Howard @ Apr 25 2006, 02:58 PM) *

I'd like to help, really, but am concerned your 914 karma might rub off happy11.gif

good call!!!
Brando
Lou, you have a PM sir!
Allan
QUOTE(Howard @ Apr 25 2006, 02:58 PM) *

thumb3d.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.