Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: help newbie tell me what this is worth please.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
randyt914
is this stuff worth selling.. i know the rear air. is orig. no dents... brain and misc stuff...thanks RandyT pray.gif
GeorgeRud
Certainly these items are worth something. As the cars get older, trim parts are more difficult to find, especially in good shape. Check the classifieds and ebay to see what values might be fair. Some common parts may not be worth much, but the beauty of this site is that it's a wonderful way to get people together.

P.S. I'd be interested in the rollbar trim panels, but I only need the passenger's side. PM me if you're interested.
randyt914
type.gif
QUOTE(randyt914 @ Apr 24 2006, 05:32 PM) *

is this stuff worth selling.. i know the rear air. is orig. no dents... brain and misc stuff...thanks RandyT pray.gif

you want the passenger sail ... so do people re crome these back to new?
Aaron Cox
i MAY be interested in the chrome pieces...

any dents or dings?
NoEcm
QUOTE(randyt914 @ Apr 24 2006, 07:02 PM) *

type.gif
QUOTE(randyt914 @ Apr 24 2006, 05:32 PM) *

you want the passenger sail ... so do people re crome these back to new?

I'm also interested in a passenger side sail piece.
DblDog
Randyt...I'm interested in that rear valance...will be in truckee on the 22 of may...not sure what its worth but if its reasonable, I'll take it!
randyt914
i have two sets but i will seperate if not sold as a whole.. thanks for all your support.. beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.