Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Photoshop Help Needed
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
STL914
Can someone with expertise in Photoshop help me out? My car is currently at Shelby's where she is installing steel GT flares and will be repainting it in Jaguar Racing Green. I'm considering adding a set of side stripes but I want to see how it looks before I committ.

Choice number one is a pair of wide positive stripes in gold as seen on my avatar.

Second choice is a pair of stripes from a FORD GT, in white, with either 914 or 914GT replacing the FORD GT in the stripes.

I'd also like to see how the car would look with a set of wide chrome steel wheels with Porsche crested hub caps, sinilar to those found on early 911's. Picture below. Is this doable?

Jeroen
go for yellow stripes instead of gold
SpecialK
Actually, the avatar looks great to me Gary.......IMHO. beerchug.gif
seanery
Gary, is the gold to be paint or vinyl?

paint=good over time
vinyl=bad over time.
STL914
QUOTE(seanery @ Apr 24 2006, 09:10 PM) *

Gary, is the gold to be paint or vinyl?

paint=good over time
vinyl=bad over time.

Sean,

I'd prefer to have stripes painted on and then clear coated. Only draw back I see to that is paint is more permanent than vinyl if I decide to later remove the stripes. Let's say that right now I'm still undecided as to which way to go.

Do you still make vinyl stripes, numbers and stuff like that?
michaelmoo
Gary,
Try these. I sent them to your work also. I had to kill the res to make them fit the requirments here. Dont know why or what was so big. But this should give you an idea.
seanery
Gary,
Yes I do, but metallic vinyls fail much quicker than non-metallics...some in as soon as 1 summer.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.