Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Whose was it?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
pokey1168
I was in Sherman Texas this weekend a saw a sweet 914(possibly 6) on the highway.
I kinda figured it was someone going to the Talimena run. It was kind of silver/blue with flares smiley_notworthy.gif smiley_notworthy.gif drooley.gif

I scared my dad half to death smacking him trying to show him one off the jackstands. biggrin.gif

If it was yours, I am in love with it!
ClayPerrine
QUOTE(pokey1168 @ Apr 25 2006, 02:25 PM) *

I was in Sherman Texas this weekend a saw a sweet 914(possibly 6) on the highway.
I kinda figured it was someone going to the Talimena run. It was kind of silver/blue with flares smiley_notworthy.gif smiley_notworthy.gif drooley.gif

I scared my dad half to death smacking him trying to show him one off the jackstands. biggrin.gif

It sounds like Mike Floyd's car. That is a 3.2 Motronic powered car.

you should have been out there about 45 minutes later. 4 914s and a 944 came through town on the highway, all running together!!!
pokey1168
QUOTE(ClayPerrine @ Apr 25 2006, 07:10 PM) *

QUOTE(pokey1168 @ Apr 25 2006, 02:25 PM) *

It sounds like Mike Floyd's car. That is a 3.2 Motronic powered car.

you should have been out there about 45 minutes later. 4 914s and a 944 came through town on the highway, all running together!!!

I wish I could have been. I would have loved it and so would my dad. He is the only only male in the immediate family that hasn't owned a porsche. My brother and I have done the 944's, 911's and I finally got a 914. I have wanted one for almost 20 years.
LowGT
I saw a yellow 914 on Sunday in Garland near the public shooting range. It had magnetic trailer light on the trunk for brake lights, and missing front bumper. I pointed it out to my wife and she says, "hey, it's in worse shape then yours but they can drive it on the road."

dry.gif
pokey1168
QUOTE(LowGT @ May 1 2006, 11:21 PM) *

I saw a yellow 914 on Sunday in Garland near the public shooting range. It had magnetic trailer light on the trunk for brake lights, and missing front bumper. I pointed it out to my wife and she says, "hey, it's in worse shape then yours but they can drive it on the road."

dry.gif

That is about what I get from my wife too. " Hey, That one isn't on stands."
Ha ha ha Real dam# funny!

I haven't seen one in the panhandle for a long time. I can't wait for mine to be one of the few

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.