Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need a PPI in ST. Clair MI before Friday noon.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rick 918-S
I'm supposed to travel 14 hrs. one way friday to inspect a car for potencial purchase. The owner states he is not a car guy and can't really give me a clear report on the vehicle condition. Can anyone make it there before I travel that far for a look see?
kconway
Can't do the PPI but was wondering if this is a black flared fender car?
GWN7
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Apr 25 2006, 11:34 AM) *

I'm supposed to travel 14 hrs. one way friday to inspect a car for potencial purchase. The owner states he is not a car guy and can't really give me a clear report on the vehicle condition. Can anyone make it there before I travel that far for a look see?

This must mean good news on the alien.gif 's heads? beerchug.gif
rick 918-S
QUOTE(kconway @ Apr 25 2006, 04:21 PM) *

Can't do the PPI but was wondering if this is a black flared fender car?

Yes, Do you know the car? I need someone that knows these cars. The owner stated he doesn't know about cars, he bought the car many years ago because he liked it.
rick 918-S
QUOTE(GWN7 @ Apr 25 2006, 04:27 PM) *

No, Bad news on the heads... dry.gif I'm down but not out yet.
Allan
Rick,

Why ya buying another project?

I wanna see the original Alien on the road....
rick 918-S
QUOTE(Headrage @ Apr 25 2006, 04:45 PM) *

Rick,

Why ya buying another project?

I wanna see the original Alien on the road....

The heads are out getting repaired, short story, atleast 6 weeks before I get them back. I'm not talking about what's wrong with them, just it's not good or cheap.

Believe it or not I'm on a hunt for a car for someone else. We may have a new member soon... driving-girl.gif wub.gif Top secret... assimilate.gif
KaptKaos
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Apr 25 2006, 05:52 PM) *

We may have a new member soon... driving-girl.gif wub.gif Top secret... assimilate.gif

Do wives really count as new members?
BarberDave
smilie_pokal.gif
Rick:
Try Gary B.S. chairman of the S.M.O.G. group we may have a member in St. Clair shores. por914@comcast.net Dave slap.gif
kconway
If this is the one, check out this thread:

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?show...st\.+Clair

I think he had a friend bid it to keep from letting it go as cheaply as it was selling. wacko.gif

I was the second highest bidder.

Kevin
GWN7
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Apr 25 2006, 04:42 PM) *

QUOTE(GWN7 @ Apr 25 2006, 04:27 PM) *

No, Bad news on the heads... dry.gif I'm down but not out yet.

Sorry to hear that... sad.gif
rick 918-S
QUOTE(BarberDave @ Apr 25 2006, 06:35 PM) *

smilie_pokal.gif
Rick:
Try Gary B.S. chairman of the S.M.O.G. group we may have a member in St. Clair shores. por914@comcast.net Dave slap.gif

Thanks, I cleared out all my stored email and forgot to keep the addy for the smog. I'm sending a message now! I have some pics from the seller. If I post them you'll know why I want the car inspected before driving blind for 14 hrs. oneway.

rick 918-S
Ok I P.M'd Tom Bliznik and emailed B.S. Chairman -Gary. Anyone able to send a message out to the SMOG Group? I trashed the email addy.
rick 918-S
icon_bump.gif
BigDBass
Hey Rick,
I'm just about two-thirds of the way between you and St.Clair, about 3 miles off 294. If you need a bed or anything, let me know.
BarberDave
Rick, I think I may be able to get a message Tom B. or Gary. Dave
rick 918-S
Spoke with Gary, B.S. Chairman of the SMOG Group. We ahd a long chat. He volenteered to check the car out on Saturday. He will call me during the inspection. Even if I don't buy it we will all know the story and members will be able to buy with confidence. He told me he has a boat docked about a block from the car.
marks914
Rick, send me a PM and I will give you my #., I can probably check it out, but not before Sunday.

Mark
rick 918-S
QUOTE(marks914 @ Apr 27 2006, 07:59 AM) *

Rick, send me a PM and I will give you my #., I can probably check it out, but not before Sunday.

Mark

Thanks Mark,
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.