http://coewww.rutgers.edu/~yarin/4-22-06Hershey/
Leo Imperial
Facing the wrong way after a spin.
Leo Imperial
Hijack of Yarin's pics of me
yarin
QUOTE(Leo Imperial @ Apr 25 2006, 04:15 PM) *

Hijack of Yarin's pics of me

Sup dude.. welcome back to the east coast. Let's get a 914 BBQ event planned for this summer. I wonder how many ppl we can get. Figure either something central like LI, North Jersey, or lower westchester.
Leo Imperial
You get that car running and I will make the BBQ jsharp.gif
Part Pricer

I just had an idea for a BBQ and get together if anyone is up for it. We will also be able to crash a great party.

My new place in Danbury, CT is less than a two minute walk to where PCA Zone 1 will be holding their annual concours on Sunday, May 21st. Zone 1 consists of 18 different regions.

I'd be more than willing to grill some animal flesh and provide some beer. Then, we can walk over and point out areas where the CWs missed with their Q-Tips. However, there should be some interesting cars there.

Let me know if anyone is interested.
Leo Imperial
Start a new thread and request an Admin to nail it. Once it is nailed I am sure we can get people to commit. chowtime.gif
JoeSharp
57 people at the last jsharp.gif. Just giving you guys something to shoot for, oh and remember that our last jsharp.gif was in the dead of winter. biggrin.gif Gosh I like my smilie.
:PERMAGRIN: Joe
yarin
I'd be down for something like that.

Danbury is probably a bit of a hike for most people. Works for me though.
turboman808
I'm down no more rain though
Leo Imperial
Yeh Joe and my Camper is smaller than yours also. Oh and I don't have an enclosed trailer. I flat Tow, but I will just stay motivated. The east coast has more reason to party. We have less time jsharp.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.