Allan
we are moving away from

here..
[/quote]

Where ya moving to?
Alison Baker
////////
porschecb
Let me know if you need help with the move. (full size 3/4 ton van) clap56.gif chowtime.gif drunk.gif piratenanner.gif
Alison Baker
//////////////
porschecb
Where in Sac. are you moving to? jsharp.gif idea.gif
Alison Baker
/////////////
SirAndy
QUOTE(Alison Baker @ Apr 25 2006, 01:45 PM) *

Martin and I are in the middle of sawzalling a black 914

thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
Alison Baker
Trekkor
agree.gif

he beat me to it.

I never saw the black one. confused24.gif

KT
porschecb
QUOTE(Alison Baker @ Apr 25 2006, 02:17 PM) *

QUOTE(porschecb @ Apr 25 2006, 02:12 PM) *

Where in Sac. are you moving to? jsharp.gif idea.gif

Looks like Fair Oaks....
why don't you come on down today and help us out with the cutting up........we have so many parts ....

I am at work! Cant you tell. Plus the traffic coming back would be insane. Fair Oaks? Your not moving in with Rob are you? sad.gif happy11.gif huh.gif . Thats cool you will be just couple of miles or so from me.
Mueller
this is the second black 914 that you guys have had thier hands on that has met the fate of the sawzall-smiley.gif smile.gif

I think Terrance still has parts from that one that we picked up from you....

Is Martin still at G-tech??

Alison Baker
////////////////
Alison Baker
Alison Baker
/////////////
markb
That looks like an early car. Does it have the ignition switch?
Alison Baker
McMark
I'll take the front torsion bar mounts. The area with the three bolts that hold it in place. Just give me about 1" all the way around. No pic, sorry.
Alison Baker
Alison Baker
lapuwali
I'll take the rear trunk lid. PM me an address and I'll come pick it up ASAP.
Lou W
Yea, Everytime I move, I cut up a 914 too happy11.gif sawzall-smiley.gif
grasshopper
im sorry, but what was wrong with that car??? it looked fixable... but since you have already cut it up, how about the windshield trim, rollbar trim, the engine lid, the latches that are in the doorjambs in the pics, the lower dash pad, and the rubber sound deadening on the inner firewall???
Mueller
QUOTE(grasshopper @ Apr 25 2006, 05:06 PM) *

im sorry, but what was wrong with that car??? it looked fixable... but since you have already cut it up, how about the windshield trim, rollbar trim, the engine lid, the latches that are in the doorjambs in the pics, the lower dash pad, and the rubber sound deadening on the inner firewall???

everything is fixable...chances are no one was willing to PAY to have it shipped to them....the '75 chassis I got from Martin a year or so ago was perfect except for the trailing arm ear (impact damage, not rust and fixable)...I was the only person willing to pay the $100 for it....
Lou W
Everytime the ground moves in California, a 914 is sacrificed. biggrin.gif
lapuwali
You guys need to stop asking how the parts are and just take them. If they're not worth keeping, you'll still help Martin and Alison by disposing of them.
Alison Baker
///////////////
jonwatts
QUOTE(Alison Baker @ Apr 25 2006, 06:12 PM) *

WILL NOT ANSWER STUPID QUESTIONS

How's the henway?
SirAndy
QUOTE(Lou W @ Apr 25 2006, 05:21 PM) *

Everytime the ground moves in California, a 914 is sacrificed. biggrin.gif

i hope not ... ohmy.gif

http://quake.wr.usgs.gov/recenteqs/
URY914
Somebody get that outside door handle for me.....PLEASE.

Paul
Ctrout
Could someone grab the metal to fix the cowl to fender area on both sides of the car? I really could use the passenger side especially. I'll pay to ship to Idaho.
IPB Image
North Bay 914
The cowl area on this car is really clean, I can cut it however you would like.

Let me say this about this car and California 914 Sawzall encounters.

dead horse.gif

This car could have been fixed without doubt, by someone who has a ton of money and no sense what-so-ever. It had some rust, more than I would fix. both floor pans, the trunk floor etc. All I can say is if you want a rust free tub, or car...fly out here, shop around and get it shipped to where you live. Its always cheaper than fixing a rusty car, unless you fix it yourself, which takes quite some time. Then you have a repaired rusty car. I paid $300.00 for the tub, which was complete when it arrived here, minus the injection. Has a single Solex on it. 1.7 I think. Not sure. Tail shifter still in it. Folks if you live in the Bay area, and need 914 parts stop by, I am making some screaming deals on stuff, and I have a bunch.
North Bay 914
Car was Willow Green, very nice color, to bad this car ended up the way it did....
North Bay 914
Taking orders...
ConeDodger
QUOTE(North Bay 914 @ Apr 25 2006, 10:44 PM) *

The cowl area on this car is really clean, I can cut it however you would like.

Let me say this about this car and California 914 Sawzall encounters.

dead horse.gif

This car could have been fixed without doubt, by someone who has a ton of money and no sense what-so-ever. It had some rust, more than I would fix. both floor pans, the trunk floor etc. All I can say is if you want a rust free tub, or car...fly out here, shop around and get it shipped to where you live. Its always cheaper than fixing a rusty car, unless you fix it yourself, which takes quite some time. Then you have a repaired rusty car. I paid $300.00 for the tub, which was complete when it arrived here, minus the injection. Has a single Solex on it. 1.7 I think. Not sure. Tail shifter still in it. Folks if you live in the Bay area, and need 914 parts stop by, I am making some screaming deals on stuff, and I have a bunch.

Oh my gosh

My Sawzall did all of that???

Holy molly Dude!!!

Rob
Alison Baker
I regret every single day meeting your sorry ass.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.