Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: NPC Ford Model A
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jd74914
Hey guys, any idea how much a 1929 Ford Model A roadster "barn find" thats all original with good but dirty paint, no rust, perfect top and leather interior/rumble seat would be worth?

Its green with the yellow wheels, and looks quite similar to the car below (except this one has never been restored and looks almost that good, and it has a replacement cream top).

Thanks. smile.gif

IPB Image
MattR
chop it up and make a rat rod out of it

biggrin.gif

I use www.manheimgold.com to get a general idea of a car's worth. In excellent condition, a 29 A roadster lists at 24k. Of course there is no provision for it being original paint and in great condition. And, like always, its only worth what someone will pay.
jd74914
Thanks for the site Matt. Thats the kinda of site I was looking for, I always used NADA but they don't go back that far. I know #2, but we wouldn't be selling.
nomore9one4
My Uncle has one of those in blue with the saddle color top.Beautiful car.The sad thing is they do not get the $ they deserve. Enjoy it! driving.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.