Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: need nyc mechanic
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
nycchef
anyone know a good 914 mechanic in nyc. picked up a 73 1.7 2 weeks ago that was running rough 5 days in the shop and $400.00 later its barely running at all. have to lose this guy soon before i have to sell the car from attica.
rmital
..hey chef...drop me a line.

973-237-1650

Ray Mital
Qball
Try here, top notch wrench...http://www.formulamotorsports.com/
solex
If your willing and able to get the car to Long Island there are a few good shops here that have expertise with the 914. There was a recent thread in this forum. Just do a search.
Good Luck,
Dan
ptravnic
Chef - I've tried a few and had luck similar to your $400 experience... We should swap info so you don't make the same mistakes I did and maybe we can find someone who is actually willing and qualified to tweak these lil buggers!

-Pete
nycchef
got a line on a guy in l.i.c. name is qualilfied auto repair. gonna call and ask some ? see if he sounds legit. tryin the last 2 things with my mechanic now (cleaning and re epoxying the fuel tank and changing the cts) if that aint it i will go elsewhere. will keep you posted. rich
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.