Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: anyone going to P2O?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
xsboost90
this year is bound to be even larger than last year, expecting upwards of 200 cars in downtown oxford near cincinnati. The second day will have an autox this year, sponsored by the local Ohio Valley Region PCA-im tech guru- and rennlist.com etc etc. For more info go to www.porsches2oxford.com hope to see more teeners there this year!
dralf
beerchug.gif I hope to be there if I get my rear wheel securely fastened.

914forme
mad.gif All I can do is come over durnin the day, I have two auto-xs planned for this weekend already, a night event, and a sunday event, which are for series points.

But if I am sucking this year I might come on over there. Due to parking lot issues I still have not run an event with my club. sad.gif If I am in hte hunt, I won't miss it, if I am leading buy a decent margin, I will come over and take the point loss and play catch up. Just have to play it by calculator.

Thou an airport auto-x I will not due well for my underpowered 914 2.0L, and I know them 911 guys will want to open the course up. I have seen OVR Auto-xs where I could hit 70 - 80 in my car, a buck ten is not an auto-x, its a freakin track event.

But it is on the calendar.

Stephen
Steve Thacker
I'd love to go, but with just moving to a new town and still up to my arse in boxes and a impatient wife. I doubt I'll have time to get the paint and body guy to fix any boo boos on my car. What a pisser......
xsboost90
bahh, the ovr autox's are always too tight! Most every one ive been to the last two years has been really challenging and hard to hit over fifty in a straight before the next turn. It will be on the airport but i believe that walt will be setting it up again so he is a technical guy and loves the bus stops and slaloms.
Van914
Steven,
Get the suby motor in a you can keep up! Dan I will see you there.
Van914
fuzzyapple
I work at Miami U in Oxford and live 15 min. south...I'll be there biggrin.gif
Have never AX'ed before but might just give my little '72 a go at it!!
Dan
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.