Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Puget Sound Teeners take Carnation
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
greenie

So we all thunder into Carnation ( I'm not sure thunder is the right word more like " Buzz into town"

The locals never saw what hit them.

We roughed up a couple of bikers, stole their women, scared the children away & drank up all the beer & liquor.
greenie
The awesome display of Puget Sound Teener Machinery
greenie
more
greenie
more
greenie
The Gang...

Rand, Messix, Greenie, Puyallup I forget your name but Messix said something like sheeplove.gif ,Kelty 360 , Kevine & EFFutu0101 with flared silver car.
greenie
QUOTE(greenie @ Apr 26 2006, 09:18 AM) *

The Gang...

Rand, Messix, Greenie, Puyallup I forget your name but Messix said something like sheeplove.gif ,Kelty 360 , Chris & EFFutu0101 with flared silver car.

greenie
We had to round up an ugly one to get a picture with, keeping with the outlaw image.
greenie
She wanted Greenie bad.....
greenie
I was nominated to arrange the next funtion May 9th

I know we can't go back to Carnation so stay tuned.

Greenie
kevine
QUOTE(greenie @ Apr 26 2006, 09:18 AM) *

The Gang...

Rand, Messix, Greenie, Puyallup I forget your name but Messix said something like sheeplove.gif ,Kelty 360 , Chris & EFFutu0101 with flared silver car.

WTF.gif
Okay. Maybe I wasn't the biggest talker, but I was there (second from the right). Add kevine to the list of attendees.
reverie

Hey Jimbo, looks like you get the long distance award.. again! smile.gif
sportlicherFahrer
HAHA. Funny one on Troy's part. alfred.gif I wish I could have stayed for dinner, but I was getting a little low on time as it was. I put about 240 miles on my car yesterday! To bad Troy was too busy sleeping on the couch when I was up around Mill Creek.... yawn.gif
messix
QUOTE(spiritedTreiber @ Apr 26 2006, 02:59 PM) *

HAHA. Funny one on Troy's part. alfred.gif I wish I could have stayed for dinner, but I was getting a little low on time as it was. I put about 240 miles on my car yesterday! To bad Troy was too busy sleeping on the couch when I was up around Mill Creek.... yawn.gif

hey it's not like i worked 22 hrs out of 28 hrs b4 i got some sleep. had to take a 2.5 hr nap b4 the teener run.
smooth_eddy
I'll try to make it next time. Can someone invite the woman who wears her underware on the outside? Eddy clap56.gif
jimtab
QUOTE(greenie @ Apr 26 2006, 09:30 AM) *

She wanted Greenie bad.....

Of course, his car is Z green....duh! biggrin.gif Are we completely sure that wasn't mrs.K.gif in disguise?
KELTY360
QUOTE(smooth_eddy @ Apr 26 2006, 03:33 PM) *

I'll try to make it next time. Can someone invite the woman who wears her underware on the outside? Eddy clap56.gif

She sure smelt gud too. I offered to show her my jackstand but she tweren't intrestd. Go figger.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.