Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Leather interior
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
turboman808
OK kinda wanted to keep it under wraps but I figure I should let people know what I am up to so I can get advise.

I plan to prety much cover the entire inside the with leather. Taking the carpets out and putting in leather as well. The floor will have egman and renline aliminum floorboards instead.

But yeah just looking for any opinions on what would be the best way to do this. I already have a full hide but will probably need another one to finish it all.

One thing I do have in my corner is I have a lady friend who sews like there is no tomorrow. Makes DIY dvds for fabric stores.
Tobra
Saw a thread with 911 door panels together with leather seats somewhere around here, looks nice, you could even do a cover for the dash in leather if you were ambitious
turboman808
any idea what would be the best adhesive? I did some parts in suede in another car and after a month it had lossened up in a few places.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.