Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: saw a nice yellow 914 today...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
red914
i have seen it before, and it looks pretty sweet. either mahles or pedrinis (hey, i was watching the road), electric yellow with not sail vinyl, big ol' airdam. driver is a Navy Lieutenant. i waved, he rolled down his window, and i shouted "914world.com!" he seemed happy to hear the cheery greeting. perhaps he will visit these pages. i hope so.

driving his teener; what is he thinkin'? should have it parked, or better yet, on jackstands.

oh, i drove mine to Hurricane Ridge last sunday, with the top off and the ski rack on. snow was glorious spring stuff. then drove to Winslow last night to hear David James Duncan speak on his book tour. ("the river why," "the brothers k," "river teeth," "God laughs and plays.") driving rocks!
RustyWa
I think I saw that car a couple years ago at a gas station in Othello. Looked pretty nice.
dinomium
I too, went fo a drive in the green machine, It was fuch gorguous out today!
Eric
Are you with out a 914 now?? If so, have I got a deal FOR YOU!

Drop by more often Shane, or better yet, invite me over to drink your beer and jsharp.gif
reverie

Eric, where is your 914 now? Is it still local? ohmy.gif
RustyWa
Car was sold about a month ago to a guy down in Southern CA. He's doing the last little bit to get the car PERFECT. It's already in the shop getting the motor rebuilt.

I am looking for another car, a 914 or 911.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.