Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Yet another Clay post
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Howard
Clay is getting off early so we're going to meet at Coogies in Malibu 4:30pm ish for a short Mulholland run. We'll return there for dinner, so come on by if you're in the hood.

Coogies
So.Cal.914
Oh, your killing me. I grew up in LA. Have FUN! smoke.gif
dekman
Mulholland run? Howard treating for dinner? Guest of honor:Clay? Is this really happening tomorrow at 4pm? Let me know............. thumb3d.gif
Howard
Clay, just a reminder to let me know if you're coming. I won't head down to Malibu unless I hear from you. 818.517.8011

KaptKaos
Howard is eating at 4:00 PM (The Earlybird Special) and then taking Clay for a leisurely ride through the canyons. Stewed Apples are on the menu tonight. Mmmmm......

Clay, did you bring your white shoes and Sansabelt slacks?
ClayPerrine
QUOTE(Howard @ Apr 27 2006, 03:58 PM) *

Clay, just a reminder to let me know if you're coming. I won't head down to Malibu unless I hear from you. 818.517.8011

I am headed up that way as soon as I get out of class. Should be in about an hour.

What time to services at Our Lady Of Muholland start? smile.gif
Mrs. K
QUOTE(Howard @ Apr 27 2006, 01:58 PM) *

Howard....you know your number is 976-call-howe laugh.gif
SLITS
You gonna let him sit on your lap to drive Howie?
Brad Roberts
Damn. I would have liked to speak with Clay face to face..well he is shorter than me by close to a foot.. happy11.gif maybe chest to face.

This sucks. I was supposed to go look at a 00 996 for a guy today up there, but the owner hasnt gotten back to me with the VIN number.

B
ClayPerrine
Had a good time riding in the taildragger water pumper that Howard owns. We met up with Joe Sharp and Joe O'Brien. They were in Joe Sharp's blue six.

Nice car. We got to drive the Muholland canyon highway. It was a real interesting trip.

We had dinner at a place in Malibu... probably the most expensive hamburger I have ever eaten.

Oh, and Ron... I found out tonight that you are not much taller than me. So finger.gif
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(ClayPerrine @ Apr 27 2006, 09:08 PM) *

Had a good time riding in the taildragger water pumper that Howard owns. We met up with Joe Sharp and Joe O'Brien. They were in Joe Sharp's blue six.

Nice car. We got to drive the Muholland canyon highway. It was a real interesting trip.

We had dinner at a place in Malibu... probably the most expensive hamburger I have ever eaten.

Oh, and Ron... I found out tonight that you are not much taller than me. So finger.gif

but is he better looking?

(i hope not... cuz then you UGLY)
ClayPerrine
QUOTE(Aaron Cox @ Apr 28 2006, 12:02 AM) *

QUOTE(ClayPerrine @ Apr 27 2006, 09:08 PM) *

but is he better looking?

(i hope not... cuz then you UGLY)

I have seen pictures of Ron... I am suprised the camera didn't break. bootyshake.gif
Toast
chairfall.gif

Joe O'Brian was in and he didnt even write to say high? sad.gif
Gint
QUOTE(ClayPerrine @ Apr 27 2006, 10:08 PM) *

Who isn't? My shortest kid is taller than you. Hi Clay. bye1.gif

thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
SLITS
QUOTE(Gint @ Apr 28 2006, 07:11 AM) *

QUOTE(ClayPerrine @ Apr 27 2006, 10:08 PM) *

Who isn't? My shortest kid is taller than you. Hi Clay. bye1.gif

thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif

Yea! I smell a "Brokeback Mountain" / "Midnight Cowboy" love fest in the making....Yeee Haaa....

As I walked out on the streets of Denver.
As I walked out in Denver one day,
I spied a poor short Tejan wrapped a sarape,
Wrapped in a sarape as short as the Billy Barty may.

"I can see by your outfit that you are a cowboy."
"I can see by your outfit that you're a cowboy too".
"We can see by our outfits that we are both cowboys.
"If you buy an outfit, you can be a cowboy too."

Howard
Nice little services. Leisure drive up PCH, stopped at the Enzo Miracle pole and Mulholland overlook for silent meditation. Drove by skline's place (Shalom Institute) and the Rock Store, then back to Coogies for expensive burgers. Clay took some pics and video, so bug him for same.
SLITS
Now why would we want to see video and images of curbs and the bottom of tables?

Did he hold the camera over his head to shoot images thru the windows of the assdragger?
Mrs. K
QUOTE(Toast @ Apr 27 2006, 10:53 PM) *

chairfall.gif

Joe O'Brian was in and he didnt even write to say high? sad.gif

I know, Toast.....maybe we'll have to spank him for being BAD! whip[1].gif laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.