Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT - Lunchtime
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
drewvw

Every now and then, doesn't it really set the tone nicely when you hit up a local establishment for a tasty burger and wash it down with a beer or two?

Heres to a sunny Thursday afternoon, Cheers! beerchug.gif
JB 914
That's it. I'm going to In & Out or Tommy Burger chowtime.gif
sjhowitson
Sounds really good. What kind of burger? Not a Big Kahuna berger is it?
drewvw
There's a dive bar in Boston called Bukowskis (named after the author) that's real close to where I work.

We go there a lot. $1.69 burgers at lunch. One of my co-workers knows everybody in the place and they have cute punkrock bartender chicks.

Great little joint....for those of you coming into town, definitely check it out.
Allan
A good burger for lunch is great.

Can't do the beer at lunch though.....
Mueller
QUOTE(drewvw @ Apr 27 2006, 10:39 AM) *

Every now and then, doesn't it really set the tone nicely when you hit up a local establishment for a tasty burger and wash it down with a beer or two?

Heres to a sunny Thursday afternoon, Cheers! beerchug.gif

It's nice to work for a company that doesn't mind you having a beer at lunch beerchug.gif

They frown on drinking on site except for a holiday party or an occasional BBQ chowtime.gif

drewvw

who said anything about them knowing.... ph34r.gif
JoeSharp
Our MOU has a statement that allows for to get to .04.
They must know there is no use telling us what to do for lunch.
:PERMAGRIN: Joe
erikstoll
QUOTE(drewvw @ Apr 27 2006, 10:50 AM) *

One of my co-workers knows everybody in the place and they have cute punkrock bartender chicks.

sounds like my type o place
ejm
I wish we had In & Out burger here... chowtime.gif
Porcharu
Mmm beer for Lunch! beer.gif
Just got back from a late lunch myself - I had the healthy guy special a chicken salad and a small pitcher of beer ($5.95 total) Nice sunny day and I can walk to lunch.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.