Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: hey everyone
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
914driven
new to the boards and a 914 novice. wanted to say hi to everyone.
scottb
welcome.png

now post pics of your car!!!

scott
sportlicherFahrer
agree.gif that thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
and
welcome.png
914driven
lol. ok i will get some pics as soon as i can and thank you for the welcoming.
So.Cal.914
Dude. smoke.gif
Allan
thumb3d.gif welcome.png
1970 Neun vierzehn
Welcome to a fine, useful, noble and altruistic organization! It's especially nice because now there's someone else who's even newer than me! With all the talent, skill, and in-depth knowledge present on this Forum, I'd find it difficult to think that any questions that get asked, don't get answered, although sometimes sarcastically, rudely, irreverently or comically. rolleyes.gif laugh.gif blink.gif
VegasRacer
Welcome. beerchug.gif
Where do you live?
If you add your location to your profile you might find out you have a neighbor in The Club.
Leo Imperial
Please send me your membership fee ASAP

welcome.png mrs.K.gif
Jeroen
welcome to the asylum happy11.gif
drewvw
welcome.png

beerchug.gif beerchug.gif beerchug.gif beerchug.gif beerchug.gif
grasshopper
Leo, please delete your post. Dont pay any attention to him...the club membership fees come to me. by the way, welcome.png
nycchef
welcome smart idea to join this place has great information. great advice and more characters than a chinese alphabet
Elliot_Cannon
QUOTE(1970 Neun vierzehn @ Apr 27 2006, 05:21 PM) *

Welcome to a fine, useful, noble and altruistic organization! It's especially nice because now there's someone else who's even newer than me! With all the talent, skill, and in-depth knowledge present on this Forum, I'd find it difficult to think that any questions that get asked, don't get answered, although sometimes sarcastically, rudely, irreverently or comically. rolleyes.gif laugh.gif blink.gif

Are you sure you are on the right forum?? biggrin.gif

Elliot
msglaigaie
Welcome to the (non)Club. You will find that there are no dumb questions, and everyone will go out of thier way to help. Tis the largest reference of 914 knowledge I can find on the net. Some are very active and some, like myself, lurk in the background a lot. Like the man said, Photos drive the train. Welcome, MSG L
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.