Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: rotisserie
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
dalerasmussen
I'm at the point in my 914 resto-mod project when I have to start grinding off the rust and welding on the new body panels. I think this would be much easier if I could put the body on a rotisserie. Anyone had experience with this, have one they'd like to sell, have a source or plans for one?
michel richard
I built mine from drawings on the Automobile Atlanta website, minus the diagonals. I did add short ones after these pictures were taken.

See

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=50383&hl=

Michel

p.s. you should say where you're located

QUOTE(dalerasmussen @ Apr 27 2006, 05:44 PM) *

I'm at the point in my 914 resto-mod project when I have to start grinding off the rust and welding on the new body panels. I think this would be much easier if I could put the body on a rotisserie. Anyone had experience with this, have one they'd like to sell, have a source or plans for one?
John
My plans are in a pdf file.

They are 90%-95% complete. I built mine from them, you should be able to build one from them. PM me you e-mail and I can e-mail it to you.
Mueller
you could edit your user profile and add a location, who knows, someone local to you might have one for sale or ????

oh yea.... welcome.png
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.