Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Performance Products Sale
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
kconway
15% Storewide thru Saturday. How are their prices and has anybody taken advantage of this sale?

I could use some new springs and shocks...$200 bux for a set of Bils including tax?
nomore9one4
I noticed on the last sale they jacked the shipping up confused24.gif
ty914
Are you holding out until you can get a set of Bils for $200 or is this something you have seen...cuz I find that nowhere. The cheapest I can find them is from w.shox.com for $450 for a set?????
kconway
$108 ea, for the shocks; which is all I need (shoulda said for the pair). Don't need strut cartridges. Subtract the 15% and it sounds like a decent deal. They've got 140# Welt springs too for $125ish.

Kev
Joe Bob
PP sales are GPR every day prices....call Dave direct. 800-321-5432 ext 502
kconway
GPR Website qoutes $119
PP Website qoutes $109 before 15% discount (add the tax and I'm still out front on an in store purchase this weekend)

Just missed them at GPR to get a qoute over the phone.
rickyhgarcia
The 15% off is on Dansk and B&B products only; 10% on Bilstein. Last weekend they had the 10% storewide.
Elliot_Cannon
Performance Products used to have 20% sales. What happened? Maybe that was before the merger.
Joe Bob
Like I said....CALL Dave.....only dorks pay website prices....a little wanking gets a price drop or free shipping.
kconway
QUOTE(rickyhgarcia @ Apr 28 2006, 05:52 PM) *

The 15% off is on Dansk and B&B products only; 10% on Bilstein. Last weekend they had the 10% storewide.

15% off IN STORE purchases this week only, I got the coupon for Dansk and B&B too...maybe this sale is for "locals only".
SLITS
They used to give 15 - 20% off anyday if you were a member of PCA (or was it POA?)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.