Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Another Questionable E bay car
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
aircooledboy
The whole thing just semed hinky. Read it and you will see. Hmmmmm. . . .

The whole story doesn't pass the smell test, then you come to this picture of a "rust free car"

Sheesh!!!!! bs.gif Not only a giant hole in a tough to fix spot, but that door is dropped about 3/8" compared to the jamb. I'm sure the passenger side long is "rust free". dry.gif Oh, ya, and you can't see it prior to the sale.

This is why I have pretty much given up on Ebay. Dishonest or uneducated sellers seem to outnumber the trustworthy types 3:1. It just ain't worth wading thru the BS.
URY914
Maybe people don't know what rust is? confused24.gif

nomore9one4
I don't see no stinkin rust! happy11.gif
mudfoot76
Yeah, that guy is going to have troubles selling that car to anyone who knows 914s. His pictures almost make SirAndy look like a master photographer biggrin.gif

Besides, those sony Xplod speakers look like barf.gif the way they are installed right now. Put some friggin covers over those ass-ugly things...
mharrison
I can't get over the rust free top to bottom comment while including a big picture featuring a horrible rust hole by the door!

That takes alot of damn gall!
BMartin914
Guy sounds like a real winner. But if you're lucky enough, you'll get a steal of a deal when you buy this rusty car sight unseen with "air leaks" from the "four cylinder heads."

Yeah, this guy doesn't have a clue and is trying to get away with something to boot. alfred.gif
drewvw

If anyone is dumb enough to fall for that BS song and dance, they deserve to get ripped off. Well maybe not but.....
Andyrew
Dude, its got "The club security device"

No way!!
rick 918-S
"At any rate, I must say that my heart truly aches when I think of selling her when she’s so close to perfect, "....

someones butt would ache if bought that car! mad.gif
BarberDave
Someone should contact the seller and ask about the hole. Maybe he forgot it was there. Dave
URY914
QUOTE(BarberDave @ Apr 28 2006, 02:40 PM) *

Someone should contact the seller and ask about the hole. Maybe he forgot it was there. Dave

I just did......
popcorn[1].gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.