Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What kind of wheels are these?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
effutuo101
What kind of wheels are these? I would like to get a set, but need the manufature, offset and do they come in a 8x16 and 9x16. everybody has the rims that are on my car and I want something different...
Mueller
sorry, only 17" and larger

Fikse

Kinisis (sp?) makes a similar 3 piece wheel......

Bring cash, they start at about $500 each
Rand
Reminds me of the wheels on this VERY sweet car:
Mueller
and when it comes to offset, unless you are running the same width rim and tire, the number might not be correct at all....

I was a buddies shop today at lunch and he had a set of these Fikse rims for a new Cayman...wide puppies pray.gif

and opt for the anodize clear finish, I have a set of these rims on my 911 and they are a PITA to keep clean with the bare finish....
sixnotfour
chris, local;
http://www.fikse.com/

Fikse USA, Inc
6851 S 220th St
Kent, WA 98032 USA
Tel: 253-872-3888
Fax: 253-437-0187
Office Hours:
8am - Noon
12:30 - 4:30 pm weekdays
Pacific Time
messix
those would look sick! get em.
gregrobbins
QUOTE(effutuo101 @ Apr 28 2006, 10:34 AM) *

What kind of wheels are these? I would like to get a set, but need the manufature, offset and do they come in a 8x16 and 9x16. everybody has the rims that are on my car and I want something different...

That car belongs to a member here, Wild6. Killer car with at 3.6L. The car is well set up and Andy is a hell of a driver. Got to do a ride along at Phoenix International Raceway with him. The power burries you into the seat and the big meats really stick the car in the turns.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.