Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: header lengths
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
sobolewski
Hello,

Dumb question. I bought a pair of ss headers a while back for my 1972 1.7. I just noticed one is longer than the other. Before I crawl under to replace the old ones I wanted to make sure I dodn't have a mismatched set. I doubt it but I want to be sure before I started cutting the old ones off.

Thanks!

John
Mueller
QUOTE(sobolewski @ Apr 28 2006, 02:18 PM) *

Hello,

Dumb question. I bought a pair of ss headers a while back for my 1972 1.7. I just noticed one is longer than the other. Before I crawl under to replace the old ones I wanted to make sure I dodn't have a mismatched set. I doubt it but I want to be sure before I started cutting the old ones off.

Thanks!

John

please look at your motor and re-think the question smile.gif

hint....cylinders are offset biggrin.gif
sobolewski
QUOTE(sobolewski @ Apr 28 2006, 01:18 PM) *

Hello,

Thanks!

John

sobolewski
QUOTE(Mueller @ Apr 28 2006, 01:34 PM) *

Hello,

Thanks!

John

I told you it was a dumb question. Thanks for cluing me in.
Mueller
QUOTE(sobolewski @ Apr 28 2006, 03:10 PM) *

QUOTE(Mueller @ Apr 28 2006, 01:34 PM) *

Hello,

Thanks!

John

I told you it was a dumb question. Thanks for cluing me in.

at least you asked, that means you are observant and notice details (some smile.gif )
good thing you didn't cut and then ask....

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.