Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WCC2006 Role Call
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Britain Smith
The nailed thread above listed over 100 people who have said they are going to show up...who is actually committed on coming? Who has paid, who is planning on paying at the last minute? I am just curious!

-Britain
SirAndy
comitted on coming, not paid yet. need to make reservations for the hotel too ...

gawd, someone kick my lazy butt ...
whip[1].gif Andy
Britain Smith
For the cheap ones out there, I am about 20 miles (Hillsboro) from PIR and I have plenty of floor space/sofa's/even a twin bed if anyone is interested.

-Britain
DNHunt
Rooms reserved, registration sent, and money paid. Bringing the whole family. I'm grooming the 16 year old to be my hot shoe.

Dave
SirAndy
QUOTE(Britain Smith @ Apr 28 2006, 09:19 PM) *

even a twin bed if anyone is interested.

does it come with twins?

idea.gif Andy
DNHunt
does it come with twins?

Wrong website
Series9
I'm registered and paid. I haven't made hotel reservations yet.
GWN7
I signed up. I have the time off work to go, but I may not go.
Porsche Rescue
I'm in ........but I'm here already.
markb
Paid, registered, and reserved.
Now I just need to get the car put back together.

drgchapman
Registered, paid, car is on the road. Oh yeah, I live here. rocking nana.gif

Follow me up to Mt. Hood on Saturday for a killer drive. driving.gif driving-girl.gif
grasshopper
reserved the rooms, dad took a vacation from work, still need to send in registration...but Im coming biggrin.gif
Toast
None of the above.
Want to come and have time of work.
I am the Queen of Procrastinaton, so i'll probably sign up at the last minute.

Markb........your paint job looks awesome!
Eric_Shea
Probably. In a taildragger (Toast... silence!)

It's getting the engine and tranny installed as I type.
markb
QUOTE(Toast @ Apr 29 2006, 07:43 AM) *

Markb........your paint job looks awesome!

Thanks, Toasty. The car is coming together slowly. I can't wait to get it on the road again! mueba.gif
Toast
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Apr 29 2006, 07:46 AM) *

Probably. In a taildragger (Toast... silence!)

Bu.............................. ph34r.gif
J P Stein
Role call?.......sure, I'll play the handsome race car driver. cool_shades.gif

I haven't signed up as yet....prolly wait till the last minute, but I'll be here huh.gif

Like Brit, I have spare sleeping space.....CSOBs can get the floor of my shop.
I have one spare bed which Meuller or Ben kinda spoke for back a bit????

#13 I think
ejm
booked, reserved and paid...we'll be there
messix
i'm planning on attending. haven't paid, and will be comming down with the toy hauler to sleep in.

any one from up north need any thing from camp brought back up north? i'll have a pickup bed and room in the toy hauler for large parts, even rollers if some one else will drive my teener back up to everett.
spare time toys
Was going to fly out for a day but my position at work got abolished. I got plenty of seniority ( Im No. 149 out of 1600 mechanics) so still have a job just that time slot on my new crew had all the vacation alotment filled for that time.
Allan
Room reserved, haven't registered.

Waiting to see if I'm still gonna be in the U.S.
montoya 73 2.0
Reserved hotel, procrastinating on registration. The wife doesn't know if she wants to go, I'll give her a few weeks to make up her mind. Then I'll let her know that I'm going regardless. She'll be mad but we always go through this. Her claim is "I don't know anyone", "I don't know anything about cars", etc., etc.. This was the conversation driving back from Lake Oswego, Oregon (CAMP 914) on Thursday.

hijacked.gif By the way, Craig it was nice meeting you! Very cool shop and thanks for the advice. The parts are going in today. beerchug.gif
pete-stevers
hotel reseved....four of us coming not registered yet.....car should be ready....
Andyrew
Sorry.. gona miss this one. Car wont be ready.
Mike D.
Room Reserved, Reg Filled out but not sent in, I'll do it Monday (really)...

I'm actually getting a one way flight to Seattle where I'll be picking up a new car and then driving to WCC for the weekend. I'll be in the So. Cal. caravan home...
carreraguy
Reservations made. Waiting for the other half to make up her mind before I register, plus I want to make sure my 914aru is done.
J P Stein
Hay...let's do something useful here....how bout a running count.
I went back & edited in #13 for me.
jim_hoyland
Registered, reserved, arriving the 6th
jimtab
Rooms reserved, money sent, collecting "stuff" for the "auction"....can hardly wait....
ThinAir
Linda & I are registered and paid. We're still trying to figure out how to get her to Sisters Oregon for the outdoor quilt show on Saturday while I'm touring with the 914. I'm waiting for my 914 towbar to get delivered by UPS. I got the EMPI part of it ordered today. We'll be towing the teener behind the Eurovan camper.

Can anyone suggest a close place to camp on Sunday night after the event?
drgchapman
Can anyone suggest a close place to camp on Sunday night after the event?

Try this one:

Pheasant Ridge

Just south of Portland on I-5 in Wilsonville.
DNHunt
The drive to Mt Hood
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.