Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Time to start planning a road trip
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
DNHunt
Gerry and I are driving the 914 down to Sacramento for Bugorama 57. It's time the kid found out about burgers at AM PM, nachos with Cheesewiz, and how bad a 914 can smell after eating that crap. We're going down to see Jake and hopefullly McMark and anyone else that wants to meet. Maybe we can crash the VW party.

The engine has about 1600 miles on it so it's ready for the road. The valve need to be adjusted and the oil changed. Everything needs a good snugging. i can hardly wait.

Dave

North Bay 914
I'll be at Bug O Rama, I never miss them. I'll have my 914 there, but I go to find stuff that you'll never find anywhere else. I love the Swap Meet. We will have to plan a meeting place and time.
TeamAxisRacing
beerchug.gif sweet dave! sounds like fun. make sure you keep track of your gas consumption i want to see how much it costs to drive that far blink.gif
McMark
I'll be there. Hopefully in the 914 and hopefully I'll convince the owner of the bug I am finishing to come to Sac. See you there Dave, looking forward to it. wavey.gif
DNHunt
We'll be getting into town Friday afternoon. What time depends on when I can get Gerry up. We're staying at the Marriot in Rancho Cordova. Dinner Friday would sure be great if anyone is up for it.

Dave
North Bay 914
Dinner Friday sounds great to me, Alison wants to see Betsy. Get her to come along!
26 May, early evening? We sould be settled in buy then. We are moving to that area, as I will be working at Mather airfield, which is in Rancho Cordova. I will forward you our new phone number after the move.

Martin
grantsfo
Is this the one Jake is driving to?
DNHunt
Sorry Alison, Betsy will be in Michigan for a wedding. I just barely dodged that. It's just Gerry and I in the 914. The kid will get an education on roadtrips. I hope you and Betsy can get together again soon. WCC maybe? We'd love to see you in Portland. Oregon needs to see a scottish lass kick up her heals.

Grant

This is the thing Jake's coming to. I want to shake his hand and this is closer than Cleveland GA. Now that the car is running real fine it needs to stretch it's legs.

Dave
Alison Baker
We are not going too WCC this year, too much happening here with moving and all that knd of stuff..
It will be nice too see yourself and Gerry, we can arrange a dinner or something when you guy's are here..Tell Betsy I said "Hi".....
I just love Bugorama,see you guy's soon

Alison

QUOTE(DNHunt @ Apr 29 2006, 06:26 PM) *

Sorry Alison, Betsy will be in Michigan for a wedding. I just barely dodged that. It's just Gerry and I in the 914. The kid will get an education on roadtrips. I hope you and Betsy can get together again soon. WCC maybe? We'd love to see you in Portland. Oregon needs to see a scottish lass kick up her heals.

Dave

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.