Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sawzall party in Denver area Saturday!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Gint
One at Rex's house and the second at Danny's house 8 minutes away from Rex's. Call my cell if you're a straggler that wants to attend and are just hearing about it now. We start at 9:14 of course.

720-480-2540
Gint
I'm on my way...

icon_bump.gif
messix
hey are there any e-brake cables and lever still on the car? effetu needs them if'n yer gonna just trash em. i'm sure he'll pay shipping.
spare time toys
How far are you from the Coors brewery? Just wondering, I have family that lives about 10 minutes from there in Golden.
BMartin914
Opposite side of the city. Aurora (Centennial).

I couldn't make it today...
Gint
QUOTE(messix @ Apr 29 2006, 10:10 AM) *

hey are there any e-brake cables and lever still on the car? effetu needs them if'n yer gonna just trash em. i'm sure he'll pay shipping.

Chris is still on our Colorado email list. He knows how to contact Rex if he wants the cables.

Chris also knows that Rex doesn't throw any 914 part away. LOL. I asked Rex if he was going to keep those cables from the first tub because I wanted them for the /6 tub (for rollingaround purposes only). He said of course he was going to keep them.

Camera phone pics later. If the new phone takes decent pics, there will be some good ones in there.

Hi Chris... wavey.gif
Gint
QUOTE(BMartin914 @ Apr 29 2006, 04:45 PM) *

Too cold for ya huh? cool_shades.gif
T H O M A S
thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
BMartin914
QUOTE(Gint @ Apr 29 2006, 04:10 PM) *

QUOTE(BMartin914 @ Apr 29 2006, 04:45 PM) *

Too cold for ya huh? cool_shades.gif

Hey Mike, I have a present for you...

finger.gif

Gint
Andy wasn't here, hey're cell phone pics...
Gint
The easiest way to remove a rear suspension.
Gint
Almost done. This one came apart in less than 2 hours.
Gint
And the easy way to remove a front suspension.
Gint
The remains...
Gint
Some of the participants' trusty rides.
Gint
This little bugger was rolled and rusty. And pretty damn tough. It had one hell of an appetite for sawzall blades.
Gint
Engine removal by sawzall. We'd never tried it this way before, so what the hell!
Gint
One more shot of the zambezi 914. burnout.gif
majkos
As always,beautiful pictures!
brant
wow..
great pictures
great work
nice job and thanks for sharing

brant
Joe Owensby
Thanks for sharing the photos.

If you have a piece of floorboard that goes on the drivers side near the holes for the brake master cyl., I am in need of this. I have a repo floorboard, but this only goes up to the end of the flat section of the floorboard. I also need to replace the lower section of the hump on the left side of the driver's footwell, and the section of the floorpan that goes upward from the flat. Willing to buy this if it has minimum rust. Otherwise, I will just have to fab something. Thanks, Joe
fitsbain
All those parts I could use to fix my rust!!! headbang.gif

How come all the cars that get cut up are on the left coast?

I need the bottom of the firewall and the engine trays!!!
effutuo101
I need all of the Ebrake stuff. Let me know if you you could salvage any of the parts and I will send $.
Good to see pic's of everybody!
Chris
jsteele22
QUOTE(fitsbain @ Apr 30 2006, 05:13 PM) *

All those parts I could use to fix my rust!!! headbang.gif

How come all the cars that get cut up are on the left coast?

I need the bottom of the firewall and the engine trays!!!

Uh, it's still a couple of days drive from Colorado to the land of fruits, flakes and un-rusted teeners on every street-corner. But I feel your pain. The first teener I looked at (for some reason ) was driven here from Boston. Had to close the door before you got in.

Thanks for the pics, Gint. One fo these days, I'll try and make it up North for sumpn'

majkos
QUOTE(effutuo101 @ Apr 30 2006, 05:25 PM) *

I need all of the Ebrake stuff. Let me know if you you could salvage any of the parts and I will send $.
Chris

Hey Chris! wavey.gif
Ge whiz,had I known you need some E brakes stuff,would've given you the Yellow GT's!
Now you gotta go through REX! happy11.gif
914runnow
jsharp.gif jsharp.gif
QUOTE(effutuo101 @ Apr 30 2006, 05:25 PM) *

Chris

Hey Chris Should have most of it if not all of it..
Wher do you need it to start and end so to speak..
AND HEY WE MISS YAH HERE BUDDY!!!
And this was me on Saturday...
Lemmeno//Thanx Rx
914runnow
QUOTE(Joe Owensby @ Apr 30 2006, 02:56 PM) *

Thanks for sharing the photos.

If you have a piece of floorboard that goes on the drivers side near the holes for the brake master cyl., I am in need of this. I have a repo floorboard, but this only goes up to the end of the flat section of the floorboard. I also need to replace the lower section of the hump on the left side of the driver's footwell, and the section of the floorpan that goes upward from the flat. Willing to buy this if it has minimum rust. Otherwise, I will just have to fab something. Thanks, Joe

KEVIN FROM OUR GROUP HAS ALL OF THE FLOOR PAN PIECES THAT THE TWO OF YOU WERE ASKING FOR....I WOUND UP WITH ...FENDERS....SUSPENTION POINTS FOR FRONT AND REAR.....BRAKE PARTS AND HD LITE BUCKETS AND VARIOUS BRACES...AND OF COURSE I HAVE OVER 2000 914 PARTS IN 'SHORT BASEMENT'...!! Sooooooo getaholdofKevin..BEFORE HE MAKES HIS METAL RUN!!
Ferg
sorry I missed the fun...

I was somewhere lost in the moutains participating in one person's sick idea of a fun bacholor party. Started drunk.gif at 10AM, and it involved running a pre-determined course with six drinking stations. It was fun it a sick sorta way, but running get's tough after the 3rd shot of Jim Beam, combined with 3 shotgunned beers, and some unknown amount of jagermeister... beer3.gif

I think it took us 5 hours to cover maybe 4 miles of trail... blink.gif

Ferg. biggrin.gif
majkos
QUOTE(Ferg @ May 1 2006, 08:24 AM) *

I was somewhere lost in the moutains participating in one person's sick idea of a fun bacholor party. Started drunk.gif at 10AM, and it involved running a pre-determined course with six drinking stations. It was fun it a sick sorta way, but running get's tough after the 3rd shot of Jim Beam, combined with 3 shotgunned beers, and some unknown amount of jagermeister... beer3.gif

Ferg. biggrin.gif

blink.gif WTF.gif I WAS AT THE WRONG PLACE! I would carry ya through. givemebeer.gif beer3.gif beer.gif beer3.gif aktion035.gif
Gint
QUOTE(Ferg @ May 1 2006, 10:24 AM) *

Ferg. biggrin.gif

And the stripper(s) showed up... where... exactly?

mrs.K.gif
John
Cut up the green one...

Cut up the green one...
effutuo101
Hey Rex! Good to hear from you! I need all of the ebrake stuff. cables handle, everything. email me a $ amount incl shipping and we will work it out. Thanks! BTW. I miss all of you as well! But, I do not miss that white stuff that falls out of the sky beerchug.gif
take care and good to see everybody in the pictures!
Chris
TROJANMAN
QUOTE(effutuo101 @ May 1 2006, 07:45 PM) *

BTW. I miss all of you as well! But, I do not miss that white stuff that falls out of the sky beerchug.gif

how could you, with all of that wet stuff laugh.gif

coming to red rocks this year chris?
914runnow

Hey Rex! Good to hear from you! I need all of the ebrake stuff. cables handle, everything. email me a $ amount incl shipping and we will work it out. Thanks! BTW. I miss all of you as well! But, I do not miss that white stuff that falls out of the sky beerchug.gif
Chris

A folding handle or straight handle for the ebrake?? idea.gif
914runnow

Chris

Never heard back from you on the handle design..
See above..posts..
Do you still want the parts?? blink.gif
Thanx Rx
PS..I am up to 7 grandkidz now.... laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.