Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: how much is this car worth?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Turbo74
I am considering picking up a 1973 914-4 1.7(well it WAS a 1.7, this car is sans motor and tranny). The car is in primer and ready to paint, the body is perfectly straight and there is absolutely no rust anywhere. The interior is very decent for the age.... All it needs is a few part odds and ends, a motor and a tranny. What would be a good offer for a car like this??

Thanks for the help!! beerchug.gif
grasshopper
...well, without pics, 500-1500... so the car is complete minus the engine and tranny?? if everything is there, the body is straight...I would say 1000-1500...no more... just my two cents burnout.gif
Kersey
Primer hides what good paint job will show, why did they prime it?
Joe Bob
QUOTE(Turbo74 @ Apr 29 2006, 08:36 AM) *

I am considering picking up a 1973 914-4 1.7(well it WAS a 1.7, this car is sans motor and tranny). The car is in primer and ready to paint, the body is perfectly straight and there is absolutely no rust anywhere. The interior is very decent for the age.... All it needs is a few part odds and ends, a motor and a tranny. What would be a good offer for a car like this??

Thanks for the help!! beerchug.gif

Not knowing you, the owner or both of your individual level of 914 expertise I would question the NO RUST anywhere comment.....

They all have rust...someplace.

As to worth....you are in Kansas....it's worth what the guy is willing to give it up for. Figure 500-1000 in CA PLUS shipping.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.