Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hey Geoff
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JoeSharp
Pictures of the 73 Silver car.
JoeSharp
So that is the pic and this is what I learned about the mechanics.
It needs an AAR valve, Clayton drove the car and he said that the brakes need to be bleed. and he mentioned something else but I don't remember.
All in all this is a very nice car and if you like it for the money you should buy it. It also needs a few small things like vent covers at the top of the door jambs. And something else that was small also.I liked the car and the owner.
Maybe Clayton will chime in and add his thoughts.
:PERMAGRIN: Joe
magaoidh
QUOTE(Joe Sharp @ Apr 30 2006, 03:52 PM) *

So that is the pic and this is what I learned about the mechanics.
It needs an AAR valve, Clayton drove the car and he said that the brakes need to be bleed. and he mentioned something else but I don't remember.
All in all this is a very nice car and if you like it for the money you should buy it. It also needs a few small things like vent covers at the top of the door jambs. And something else that was small also.I liked the car and the owner.
Maybe Clayton will chime in and add his thoughts.
:PERMAGRIN: Joe

Thanks Joe,Any closeups of the battery tray area,jack points and longs? I'll call Clayton later.Geoff
Grimstead
Here is some more Geoff
Grimstead
And more...
Grimstead
And Still More...
Grimstead
And (well you get it)...
Porsche Rescue
That is a keeper! How much $? Looks like its worth shipping down under. Silver is a great color.
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(Porsche Rescue @ Apr 30 2006, 06:26 PM) *

That is a keeper! How much $? Looks like its worth shipping down under. Silver is a great color.

Porsche Rescue
No wonder it looks so nice! With the way the market is going, it's probably going to sell for close to that.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.